Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeusExMachina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 06:58 AM
    The people responding to you are shallow reflections of hackneyed adages and regurgitated garbage. I envy their stupidity and the shallowness of their emotions. If you truly loved this man, the pain will never go away. It will destroy you, one way or another. My sincere condolences.
    Nomistakebyme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Wow Deus you just described my 12 years of emotional pain... yes, people who are worried that it took 5 months or a year to recover don't have a clue as to real emotional pain... but despite the fact that the pain never goes away the only way it can destroy you is if you let it. I envy the people who can recover in less than 12 years, lol... but more importantly I have learned to let the pain come, experience it, and then go do something, anything, but do something, from eating bacon to cleaning the car. The pain doesn't last as long as it did the first year (every minute) or the sixth year (every week)... but for a relationship that was 32 years long I would be lame if I said I will ever get over it... but I will get better with every passing moment based on the human strength to survive... and more importantly I bring hope to myself because the true picture in knowing that I truly, unconditionally loved and that is something few people can experience... moving on means acknowledging that you didn't stop loving... but the relationship had to stop because someone was unhappy in it. This wasn't my fault because each person lives in only one place... inside their own mind. If you change your own thinking you will heal enough to feel the pain but not let it destroy you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gum pain, how to stop it until my appointment? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, This question is a 2 part-er... My boyfriend was complaining about gum pain and so he removed his oral piercing and shortly after I started getting gum pain. First question, is it possible he gave me some sort of gum disease by kissing? I didn't have any symptoms until a couple...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

How do I make it stop? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have this personal preoblem with discharge No matter what I do I get heaps of discharge coming out of me so I have to wear these mini pads so it doesn't get my undies dirty. And don't say it's something that will pass on because I've had this problem for 3 years! PLEASE! HOW DO I...

To Stop the daily Pain [ 1 Answers ]

What excercises for the foot can an adult do who has CONTRACTURES OF the ankle or foot JOINTS due to being sick by polio as an infant?

Make the pain go away [ 1 Answers ]

I am a forty year old woman with three children; all of which are teenagers and one that is grown. I have within the last six months have experienced extreme pain in my legs during my period. First the pain is in my abdomen, then it goes down to my legs. This morning I got up for the day and...

View more questions Search