Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trixx91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 12:33 PM
    When he says he wants to cuddle..
    I've been seeing this guy for the last week or two and I text him today to see what he was doing. I asked if he wanted to hang out some time. He said yeah. He lives alone. I asked him what he wants for me and him... he text me back "Just to cuddle". A week ago he said he needed a girlfriend now "just to cuddle". What does he want from me? Guys, what are you trying to say when you tell a girl you want to "cuddle"? Is it always sex or more?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2011, 12:47 PM
    I think he is confused by your question. I think when you asked if he wanted to hang out and he said yeah and you asked what does he want for you and him he was thinking that night not long term. And you can cuddle without sex it is possible.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Aug 31, 2011, 08:06 PM
    Maybe he thought you were asking him if he was expecing sex and 'just to cuddle' was actually meant to reassure you he wasn't trying to push things too fast. Get to know each other a little better and all should become a bit clearer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend never wants to kiss, cuddle or have sex with me, but he says he attracte [ 6 Answers ]

My boy friend never wants to kiss, cuddle or have sex with me, but he says he is attracted to me, is this normal?

How to suppress the need to cuddle [ 13 Answers ]

OK I am freaked, well not reallyjust confused. You see sometimes randomly all the sudden I want to cuddle someone, then I'll feel all alone, then I'll feel sad, sometimes I start crying. I really want somebody to hold me and take care of me, and then that's all I can think about, I start thinking...

Men don't like to cuddle [ 26 Answers ]

I just read this article called the biggest sex mistakes people make (read the whole thing at msnbc.com and type the title in). One that irked me was about it being said that men don't want to cuddle after sex. My question is this : do men really hate to cuddle THAT bad I mean if you just had...

Cuddle up [ 7 Answers ]

I justgot a new girlfriend about 1 month ago. I'm really scared to put my arm around her. Do you think now is the right time. Or what movement should I make 2 make her like me more

View more questions Search