Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babymans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 02:41 AM
    How can I contact my dead husband
    My husband and his mother saw spirits all their lives. I have never heard or saw anything. I lost my husband 4 months and 1 day ago and have been depressed almost to the point of suicide. I have prayed, fasted, gone to a native american sweat lodge, tried to have out of body experiences---anything--everything to just have one tiny shred of hope that he is out there and will wait for me. There is no describing the love between us of 24 years... He lived for me and I lived for him. I am lost and the answers I get from searching the internet about what happens when you die (just sleep and know nothing of what's going on in the physical world) has only made me more confused. What can I do?
    Why can some people hear and see spirits and people like me can't? He promised he would contact me if he could when he died.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 02:00 AM
    Hi, babymans!

Are you a practicing member of any sort of religious denomination, please?

Thanks!
    angiestar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 02:26 PM
    Dear Babymans

I have just read your message and my heart goes out to you. I also lost my husband last year and I understand what you are going through. I can't believe I won't see my beautiful vibrant husband ever again.

I have been to a few clairvoyants/mediums, I think with some success. At least I wonder how one of the clairvoyants in particular knew some very personal things. So, although I am a fairly sceptical person , I now believe that when you die on this earth, you do live on in some way. If you can find a good medium who can connect with your husband it may give you some comfort. Good Luck. Angela
    skeptical444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 05:04 PM

Wondered if you ever found any resolve to this question... my partner just passed away two months ago and I miss him dreadfully... don't want to disturb the dead so to speak if that's the wrong thing to do but we were so very close and he was ill for so long I just long to know that he's okay...
    mysecret Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 11:03 PM
    Hi,
    I could feel your pain! I lost the love of my life 2 months ago. I've prayed everyday and night to get a visitation from him, and I'm still waiting. However, I received a lot of signs and signals from him. These signs are very subtle, but if you do believe his soul or spirit survive his death, you would be more open and receptive to recognize these. Some advices to you, check out books about life after death, such as Talking to heaven, Ghost among us, Journey of Souls... and try to join meditation. Regular meditation would bring you more to the astral world and someday hopefully he would be able to contact you during meditation. That's what I've been trying to do praying and meditating. God bless you and good luck
    jobey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 02:37 PM
    Hello,
    Having read the above answers to your question my heart goes out to every one of you. I lost my husband of 30 years 5 and a half years ago. I have always believed that life does go on after death in some form or another but have, up until recently, started to lose faith in this belief. Since my husbands death I have prayed for him to come and tell me that he is OK and just two nights ago he opened our front door, walked towards me and held me tightly in his arms. He did not talk but when I cupped his face in my hands, looked in his eyes and asked if he was happy where he was he nodded and held me closely for what seemed like ages. I was completely overwhelmed and very emotional but not in the least bit afraid. I now have peace of mind in knowing that he is at peace and will be waiting for me when my time comes.
    I understand fully how empty and alone you are all feeling and can relate to all your efforts to see your loved one again, but I hope it will give you some comfort in knowing that when you least expect it, they will let you know they are OK. Best wishes
    mysecret Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 10:32 PM
    Hi ,
    My husband passed away unexpectedly 3 months ago. I'm depressed, devastating. I pray everyday to God so that I can see him. However, he only came to my friend or coworker to give me message. I've received a lot of unexplainable signs and signals from him. They are very subtle but if you believe you can recognize those. Like the other one, I would suggest you to read books about life after death. You can check it out from the library. Some of my favorite are ' journey of souls", " ghost among us" , "talking to heaven", "through time into healing"... I also make appointment with one medium. It's coming up in Oct, don't know what happen. I totally understand how you feel, I don't know if I ever come to closure. One more suggestion is praying and meditating. I hope it help! Take care
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Oct 9, 2010, 08:49 PM

You should visit a spiritualist church. Sometimes there will be people there who may see you and get information about you, or information about your husband, or even messages, also pertaining to what I described you could contact a medium.
    kat2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 09:55 PM
    Hi, my husband died 7 weeks ago. Although many people have dreamt of him, I have not. I do contact him but I really want to see him in my dreams. I've always have had vivid dreams, but now it is like I don't dream at all, or don't remember. Anyway I was told something once by somebody who often dreams of him and other people that have passed in her life, it is this: if your grief of seeing him in a dream will do more harm than good than it will not happen until it does more good than harm. He knows more about you now than ever and will show up when it helps the grieving process. Trust that he knows you best and can't wait for the moment for when you are ready.
    kat2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 09:59 PM
    Also, try contacting a tarot card reader. Or look into using a pendulum. Use a necklace and ring that he bought you or something that is special. I don't really know how to explain how it works. You can make or get a Ouija board, just don't use the eyepiece, use the pendulum over the letters. If I can find a website that can accurately describe the process I'll add another comment to the board.
    cmilne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 08:57 PM
    I feel the same way. My husband died in September from head trauma. We had just moved to Georgia from Maryland to "start over" with our two year old twin boys. I am now back in Maryland... because I could not start over all alone. I beg Jordan to come to me in dreams, in person, through signs, ANYTHING! I have not had the answer I wanted yet. But I find comfort that I am not the only one that has to live through this never ending nightmare. I am not sure that I will ever be OK. I need him back! For now I live for my children and that is the only thing keeping me going. I would really love to talk to my beautiful, wonderful husband... why won't he talk to me?
    michelle1802 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 09:58 AM
    My heart goes out to all of you. My x husband died 4 months ago and in a funny kind of way we became even closer.He died quite suddenly which shocked me to pieces. Since then I have been heart broken, not just for my loss... but for the heart break our son is going through.
    I have seen a spiritual medium some days ago which was amazing. My x husband talked non stop for 30 minutes.
    There,s no doubt whatsoever that it was him as so many things were said that only we knew about.
    I would advise anybody to go to a reputable spiritual medium. Also light candles... spirits like to manipulate the candle flame. They find it easy to do. Ask for signs such as turning the TV channel over... or to tap on the wall... they can hear your request... but just like we have a lot going on here on earth... so do they in the astral world. There,s no measure of time there... so what seems ages to us is no time at all to them. Meditation is a way to communicate or to remain open to viewing the astral world. They can hear you... see you... we feel their loss... but their pain is removed and the fact they can see you on a daily basis makes it easier for the spirit... We want to see them too... but we can't which makes us endure the pain so much longer... When it's out turn to cross over form this life to the next... be sure they will be there with open arms to guide you through to live a life of eternity together as it should be. God bless all of you. Xxxxx
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 08:59 PM

Losing a loved one is a devastating ordeal .

And as much as you want contact and reassurance , I would suggest staying away from "psychics".
    All too many of them are in business to take advantage of people in a weakened and desperate state that the death of someone close brings at times.

If being able to communicate with, and soothe those we love that are still left here ,were an easy thing to do , almost everybody would be in contact with those that have passed.

I believe we will be reunited when the time comes and it will be the beginning of another path of learning, loving and existence beyond all we could hope for or imagine.

Try to be soothed in that knowledge and don't let some smooth talking vermin take advantage of you.

I am sorry for your loss and wish you peace.
    speciallyred Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 05:50 AM
    Hi,ilost my husband a few years,back.I lost my husband,mother an sister within 3 months of each other.it was really really hard.at first I didn't dream about none of them but I so despertly wanted to see them again.now I dream about them all together in one dream like nothing ever happened.in the dreams everyone is fine an laughing,the thing that puzzles me is... every dream takes place in the house I was raised in as a child.that house burned down 20 maybe 25 years ago.just last night I dreamed of my husband an it felt so sureal.in my dream I remember saying"i don't wonna wake up because i know this ain't real an you will not be here".but I wonder was I REALLY dreaming. I would love to talk to someone that maybe has similar dreams.
    tinigimi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 12:06 AM
    I CAN"T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME...I NEED HIM BACK.HE LEFT 25 DAYS AGO,HIS BODY IS STILL OK I THINK.THERE MUST BE A WAY TO TURN HIM BACK.I WANT TO DIE BUT I AM STILL 27 , AND MY DAUGHTER NEEDS ME.He went to have a coffee not to have a heart attack.HE WAS A BELIEVER,A GREAT ONE HE HAD SUFFERED SO MUCH IN HIS LIFE, NOW IT WAS TIME FOR HIM TO ENJOY LIFE....BUT GOD TOOK HIM.I BELIEVE GOD CAN TURN HIM BACK.
    where is he? I LOVE GOD BUT I CAN"T UNDERSTAND WHY GOD BUILTS A HUGE LOVE IN OUR HEARTS AND LIKES WHEN WE SUFFER...
    IT doesn't have a meaning if we don't meet our loved ones.WHY DO WE LIVE,work hard,create families when we get destroyed in this way?WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE DON'T ENJOY LIFE?HE HAD SUFFERED SO MUCH IN HIS LIFE that words can't explain we also suffered much to be together... IS ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME??
    prernashr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 09:13 AM
    I lost my hubby 21 days ago in road accident.he never comes in my dream but he comes in dream of his cousin. Does this mean that he don't love me or I don't love him... very confused.. very sad... can someone explain..
    dansa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 05:45 AM
    OK everybody who needs help:- advice, guidance on this topic I too also lost the love of my life 10 months ago today my man for 12 years my sons father I am only 32 years old and know and feel all your pain as I too feel it!
    YEs God sux at the moment! And yes WHy? Why us? Why our partners? Y let us love so much to only take it all away?
    All that bit will be answered when we meet our maker and make sense to us than! We are here now to Live!
    To live life to experince many experinces good and bad its all about love and the bonds we make here on earth its how we treat one another in this life time that really matters and that's all that goes with us to the next world the bonds we made the lives of those we touched and our Familys.

I have not yet dreamed of my man our son has though! And our son who is 7 has seen him many times walking around our home in his favourite clothes!
    Dead! Just dead to our physical body and to the human eye! Not to our 3rd eye or to our hearts!
    That's what Good Pyschics do tune in to this sixth sense that we all have is scientific fact!

THey than feel the energy of our passed over loved ones and pass it on to us we grieving our loved ones close ourselves off at this time the hurt pain and lack of understanding as to where are they now etc etc is ruling our minds thoughts taking over so they can't get through, that other lady is now dreamong of her family all of them together in the family home no doubt this is where they all realli are waitnin for there lovd ones to come and join them.

I Can't wait till I dream of the man who was my life for sooooo long and still is! I catnt wait for the pain to fade so I can dream and fill you again I miss you everee minute kyle xoxoxo

Lorenlo84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 08:03 PM
    Hi I read you story and I can truly tell you that ghost really do wonder this earth I live in the village its at immokalee fl for 20 years but just moved months ago well living thare I been atacked by ghost and it really true they can do thangs to you to scared you but the ones that do bad thangs are evil they still stay in this world for many years and don't move on if they stay its cause they don't want to move to the next life and if you don't feel then around they are gpne to heven or hell if they were a good person.. But I can truly tell you that the rom this earth in pics they look like orbs check it out on YouTube
    prernashr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 06:01 AM
    What should I check on you tube?? please guide...
    megteg123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Hey, my boyfriend passed away almost 4 months ago, and I was very much in love with him. He was my whole entire world, and before him I was VERY unhappy with everything in my life. When he came along, everything changed. My whole world turned around for the better. I never felt so happy in my entire life. He passed away the same night I was with him and saw him, we spent a few hours together sitting in my driveway in his truck, he was very tired and I told him I would have him stay over my house for the night but I had work in the morning so he decided to leave. That next morning I was walking into work, when I sent a text message to his father, asking if he was okay because he hadn't texted or called me. His father called me about 5 minutes after, telling me the news. That Glen had died in a car accident at 5:44 am. I could not believe it. I fell to the ground. My whole heart shattered and my world fell to pieces. To this day, I still have yet to make contact with him, but I was at a sports bar about 4 weeks after, and there was a woman there who worked there, she told me he was with me that night, sitting right next to me. I melted. I cried. She told me I would notice things, and to write them down. I wasn't too sure this was true.. until I started noticing things.. little things.. not big things. The volume on my TV raising and lowering, lights flicker on and off.. and one day.. I was in my friends car, and our song that him and I had dedicated to us, came on right when I was thinking about him. The song comes on almost every time I think of him, and even when its not, the songs that play on the radio are songs that coincidentally match my feelings, and hopefully his. So I've been writing things down, maybe to one day find the meaning in them and connect with him, it is hard to lose someone that you are very close with and are in love with, trying to connect with them is very difficult to.. but weather you believe it or not, they're always with you. Just look and pay CLOSE attention to the little things. Write them down.
    Scincerley, Meagan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dead husband in my dream. [ 6 Answers ]

I dreamt that my dead husband came to me and was holding me with love and comfort. When I woke up, the dream felt so real that I could still remember how I felt in his arms. A feeling that I have not had since his death 13 yrs ago. What does this mean?

Dreaming about my dead husband [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, sadly my husband died 9 months ago, and lately I have started having very disturbing dreams which make me feel sad for days afterwards. I am sitting in the carriage of a train when someone tells me that my husband is in the next carriage. I go to the next carriage to find him...

Get dead husband to let go [ 5 Answers ]

My husband of 10 yrs and father of my children was very sick with cancer for 4 yrs and got so tired of being sick and not being able to do anything with our kids took an overdose and died in the bed with me and at the time our 5 yr old son. That was 2005. Since then he has done things that let me...

Dead Beat Father and Husband [ 1 Answers ]

How would I go about filing child abandoment on my husband, when he is still in the home, and refusing to leave, but also not taking care of his family the way he should?

My dead husband has lift me holding the bag [ 1 Answers ]

My husband died 3 years ago come to find out he had got a credit card and put my name one it, now they are garnishing my wages and it is not my credit card.. Is there any thing I can do...

View more questions Search