Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplegirl. Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 10:14 AM
    Why won't the sprayer work on my faucet?
    My Tuscany Kitchen faucet seems to have no pressure. Any ideas?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 23, 2011, 10:28 AM
    You have water coming out of the spray head but no pressure? If that's the case close the faucet and unscrew the sprayer head. Now, point the open hose in the sink and turn the water back on. Is the pressure better or the same? Let me know. Also you cold click on the link and ask your question directly to the company.http://beta.fixya.com/tags/tuscany_kitchen_faucet
    Good luck, Tom
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Hi Simplegirl

Have you unscrewed the sprayer yet? If not, grab onto the sprayer bottom half and spin the top half of the sprayer counterclockwise.

Once the top is off, point the hose into the sink and then turn the water on... water should rush out of the sprayer hose. If water runs good then clean all parts and reconnect the sprayer to the lower half... should fix the issue.

If no or real low water flows then the SPRAY DIVERTER is stuck and will need to be cleaned/replaced. Pop back to discuss that if needed.

Good luck!

Mark
    simplegirl. Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 10:54 AM
    Thanks guys! When I unscrewed the sprayer no water comes out. Now what?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 11:02 AM
    But your faucet works just fine, right? This would indicate a clogged or malfunctioning diverter. You could call a plumber for a bit of over kill since his trip and labor would excede the price of a new Tuscany or we can help you pull it apart. Do you know what model you bought and was it from Menard's?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 23, 2011, 01:36 PM
    Hey Girl.
    Would this be the valve under discussion. Tom
    Attached Images

johndeitering45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2013, 08:55 AM
    Hi
    I'm pretty sure my diverter valve is defective, but I can't get it out. I have the Tuscany Brass Volo Kitchen Faucet model 673-6952/ I'm not using the sprayer because that hole in my sink is being used by a drinking water outlet, so I just plugged the sprayer hole on the faucet. I've pulled the gooseneck spout, and I can see the diverter, but I can't get it out. Any ideas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does the sprayer work and the faucet doesn't work? [ 2 Answers ]

The water stopped coming out of the faucet but the hand sprayer still works... I replaced the cartridge but that didn't help. My faucet is an old Moen single lever with a spray attachment.

My kitchen faucet won't work but water will come out the side sprayer [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned on the faucet in the kitchen the water came out very very little from the knobs but the side sprayer worked perfect. What can be the problem or is there a clog in the faucet line we can't see that's not in the sprayer on the side part

Installed new kitchen sprayer, but faucet will not work [ 8 Answers ]

HELP I just moved in to my home and I installed a new kitchen sink sprayer, but now the faucet has stop running water. I can only get the water to work by using the sprayer (which is also leaking, I guess I didn't tighten it enough). Can some one please tell me what I may have done wrong?

Faucet Doesn't Work After Using Hand Sprayer [ 3 Answers ]

I'll apoligize now as I'm probably not using the right words for this. My kitchen sink has a faucet with a single handle. I also have a pull-out hand sprayer next to the faucet, which is connected to the faucet by a hose underneath the sink. Typically, after I use the hand sprayer, the faucet...

Corrego Faucet, New-Sprayer doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

The sprayer on my new brushed Nickel Corrego Faucet dosen't spray. We can't find a plug that prevented water from entering the sprayeris . Can you help?:(

View more questions Search