Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roblives Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 03:24 PM
    White none itching bumps on head of penis
    These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

May 3, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Your white-headed bumps, as you call them, on the head of your penis are probably pearly white papules, common and harmless. These papules are frequently misdiagnosed as condyloma (genital warts)
    roblives Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Yea but what are pearly white papules? I look up a web site just now and they said it's normal but how can all these pearly white paples be normal, can't I get rid of at least some.
    rob4baseball Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2011, 12:23 AM
    http://www.nomorepapules.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little white pimple looking bumps on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a sexually active but very safe practising male and am really confused as to what is happening. I have developed white filled pimple looking bumps on my penis. They do not pop like a pimple and the white filling per say is very hard and more like a blackhead. They do not look like...

White lumps on penis head [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm sorry to post another penis lump topic, but I've gone through the topic and didn't find anything similar to my case. I'm 25, and I've been having small whitish lumps/bumps on the head of my penis for more than 10 years now (before being sexually active). There about 3 of them elliptical...

Red bumps on my penis head... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I got red bumps on my penis head since one week .I haven't been in sex relation since 14 months but now it have been seen a red bump on ma penis head and when I touch there its like hard inside . At the first time I got some white stuffs like of pimple . Is this dangerous or this is juct...

Bumps near head of my penis [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 22 and for the last month or so I've had bumps on the top of the shaft under the head. They're only on the left side, only show up when I have an erection (not all the time) and go away when I'm flaccid. Sometimes there is more and it feels like lining of some sort. I'm starting to worry.

Having White small dots on PEnis head? [ 7 Answers ]

No pain but having afew small white dots on penis head.. Don't know what happen? Is this a infection?

View more questions Search