Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2011, 05:11 PM
    How did you know she did all that?
    Just stay NC, & remove all of that drama.

See? How that drama sucked?

She can do, Google, whatever she wants. Block your email/phone # from her.

But blame & could have, should have, would have stuff is a waste of time.

The reasons don't really matter. Just bucking up & learning from this.

You are a student, right?

Its going to take time to heal. But you can speed it up if you want.

rocky4920 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2011, 06:19 PM
    Yes I am a student- why do u ask?
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2011, 06:27 PM
    Cause students want to learn.

Deep down you still think that you are going to get her back.

Im not saying that that's a crime. To feel residual love for an ex. Totally normal.

But, you are already paying for it. Now. Paid actually.

Feeling like crap.

I think a nice dose of humility & gratitude is order.

At some point, you will get a giant cosmic slap in the face. Here or elsewhere.

Oh, yeah, you already got one from her. Didn't hit you yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is a Rebound Relationship ? [ 11 Answers ]

Following a painful romantic break-up, some people enter into a new relationship almost immediately, often with less-than-stellar results. Dating too soon after an emotionally charged break-up is known as a rebound relationship, and is almost always considered a bad idea for all parties...

Rebound relationship [ 6 Answers ]

OK here's my situation,my ex g/f of 4 years is now dating some one else.2009 was a rocky year for us I broke it off with her because I caught her sending out half naked photos via internet. I love her with all my heart and really wanted things to work out but a month after we split she started...

8 yr relationship/dumped/6 months later ex wants me back, after rebound. [ 52 Answers ]

Hey, Newbie here, Ill try to keep this short... Met in high school, both lost virginity together. We are both 24. Our relationship was rocky near the end. We fought a lot over small things. Was my first real relationship so maybe I didn't know how to deal with problems well. We were always...

I am in a rebound relationship? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm new here. Here's the deal. I met my boyfriend online. He told me is divorced for 2 years. He came to my country and we hooked up. We continued our correspondense, and talking on the phone for a year before I went to visit him in his country and by then our relationship progressed to a...

Have you had a rebound relationship? [ 7 Answers ]

Say you were looking for sex and companionship to help get over someone else, not necessarily a relationship. Did you/would you do it with someone you weren't physically attracted to, if you liked their personality?

View more questions Search