Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    97vette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Adler 187 manual?
    I also have an Adler 187 that was my grandmothers. There is no manual. Does anyone have one that I can download?
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Aug 3, 2011, 07:29 PM

You might want to check out the following website, as a possible source for the Adler 187 manual: Sewing Machine Manual PDF Downloads and CD's
    Sorry, but I do not know where you could get one for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need the operating manual for my Adler 187 sewing machine [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Adler 187 Sewing machine and was wondering if any one has a manual for it they would be willing to let me download?

Adler Sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I was given an old adler sewing machine. I can't find anywhere on it but I typed in antique sewing machines in a search engine and it pulled up a picture of the one I have.. is there anywhere that I can go and look and find out if it is worth anything..

Is the Presser foot & Walking foot interchangeable between the Adler 67 & Adler 167 [ 0 Answers ]

Can one interchange a presser foot & Walking foot from Adler 67 to Adler 167

Adler sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an old adler sewing machine at a garage sale but it has one of the cords that plug in from the sewing machine to the foot peddle where can I find another one

What is the posibilty of someone who was involved in 187 but had no evidence on him [ 1 Answers ]

What charges will they face if being held for conspiracy?

View more questions Search