Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheri811 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Wrong W2
    My former employer put the wrong income information on my W2. I don't know if the other dollar amounts are wrong, too, but I assume they are. Because of the way we "parted ways", I cannot get correct information from him.

What do I do to protect myself from trouble with the IRS? How do I get the correct info to put on my tax forms?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 13, 2007, 03:33 PM
    If you can prove that the dollar amounts are wrong with paystubs, go talk with the IRS about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Its been two months since the love of my life passed away. And I was wondering am I wrong for not going to his resting site to see him yet? Im not strong enough, I wanted to go see him for christmas but Im not ready too because I know I'm still very sad.People keep saying that I need to go but what...

Am I wrong? [ 33 Answers ]

Am I wrong to be upset when my husband comes home at seven in the morning after calling the night before and saying that he just is going for something to eat with friends and there had been a history of cheating? Just asking...

Dr.wrong? [ 19 Answers ]

I've been on Ridolin for about a year now. Everything was fine. I went to all of my appointments, never canceled a single one. Three weeks ago my doctor decided that I needed to go to a psychologist ( the same one that diagnosed me with ADHD) and also have a psych evaluation done otherwise I could...

Wrong or Right? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a BAD day at work today. Maybe I'm too much of a sensitive person, but this morning, I had a co worker kind of go off on me in front of all the other ladies in our group. I am a very sweet person always, so I don't know why she did this but I am truly hurting by this. What I mean by...

Anything wrong with me? [ 3 Answers ]

I'v had a boyfriend before, but only one. And when I was with him it was good. We never did much, like kissing or hugging. Eventually we did. At first I was fine with it. Then he invited me to his birthday party. Of course I was nervous so I invited a friend along. At the party the kissing became...

View more questions Search