Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaelhi01234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2011, 10:36 PM
    What is that movie called? Man eats rats... goes hunting in the wilderness of Alaska
    A man goes on some kind of experimental mission in Alaska. He is invaded by rats in his little cabin. He eventually starts trapping and eating them. He befriends a wolf. Goes hunting, etc.
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Jul 25, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelhi01234 View Post
    A man goes on some kind of experimental mission in Alaska. He is invaded by rats in his little cabin. He eventually starts trapping and eating them. He befriends a wolf. Goes hunting, etc.
    It sounds like "Never Cry Wolf" which actually takes place in Canada. A Biologist is sent to study the caribou population decline which is mistakenly attributed to wolves. Along the way he starts to eat mice as do the wolves for the most part. Not familiar with a similar story in Alaska.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s or 80s, mountain man chased through wilderness [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this in probably the late 70s or early 80s. It's about a mountain man who is accused of some crime and is hunted by lawmen through the wilderness in the winter. Probably in Alaska or Canada. I think he dies in the end on a mountain. Note: I do not think it's "Death Hunt" with Charles...

Movie stowaway boy in wilderness? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie years ago, and was wondering if anyone could help me remember the title. It centers around a man and his daughter living in the city. They hire a nanny and move out into the wilderness, possibly Alaska, They find a boy hiding in the boat before they arrive at their destination. The...

Movie - main character a black man called Felix [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I remember seeing this movie when I was relatively young, so early 90s, although it may have been an 80s movie. It was really violent, and it's always stuck in my mind, cause the main guy scared me so much. He was a black guy called Felix, and in one part of the movie he stabs a cop's...

Man eats bacon [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a film a long time ago where a man goes into a room asks some questions and then proceeds to eat bacon. After this is a lot of killing. Help me please!

View more questions Search