Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squish120 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 12:18 PM
    Girls with no breasts?
    Im 16 and.. I don't like the way my body looks I have barely eny boobs an they haven't grown at all I'm a 30Acup. Girls younger than me even have bigger breasts and I feel left out, it seemz as thought guyz only prefer girls that have large breasts... and when I do have a boyfriend I wonder.. is it just that he doesn't notice that I don't have boobs.. and when he does notice.. will he be in disgusted an break up with me?. I want large breasts but I'm 16... I should have already been out of an A cup
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 12, 2011, 12:40 PM

I'll trade with you, and you can have my 38 DDD breasts.

Then you can spend all of your time wondering if a guy wants to date YOU, or just wants to get his hands on your breasts. You can wonder if guys think you're easy because your breasts are large. You can also have a hard time finding clothing that fits that doesn't look like your grandma would wear it. And you can have issues with swimsuits and find it impossible to EVER wear a sundress.

There are advantages to having smaller breasts, not the least of which is that you know when you start dating someone that they like YOU, not your breasts.

I suggest you come to grips with your body image and stop letting the media tell you what is beautiful. The most beautiful thing in the world is CONFIDENCE, and that comes from loving yourself just the way you are.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Jul 12, 2011, 01:15 PM

I agree with Synnen, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.

I just want to say, as a woman with small breasts, that I know how you feel. Because I've been there. Guys in high school are fascinated with big boobs, and that is often the main attraction for them.

I know plenty of men NOW (I'm 24) who still have boob preferences-but many prefer SMALL boobs, many prefer big ones. Most don't care. Some men are all about the butt and/or thighs.

Once your classmates grow up a little bit, they'll start to form different preferences. I have found that many men are interested in the WOMAN, not her body. Small breasts are NOT a deterrent in finding a good man, just wait it out a couple of years.

Learn to love the body you were given.

PS-I was an A-cup all the way until I was 18 and have since grown into a C. This was without any weight gain. Some women just "bloom" later. You're still growing and you may grow larger breasts in time. You many not. You will learn that it isn't a big deal.
    prb11111111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2011, 02:01 PM
    My wife has large boobs,but when we met it wasn't her boobs that got my attenion. She sat down beside me and said that she has seen me a few times now, but I keep getting away and it will not happen again. She is a very strong and confident woman and will not give up. We have been together for 17 years. Don't worry all is as it should be.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2011, 02:20 PM

If you have small breasts, you can wear horizontal striped tops or tops with large flowers on them or clingy knit tops and not look stupid and like a stuffed sausage. Look at the fashion models -- they are all small-breasted so they will look good in any kind of clothing they are asked to model. And you won't have trouble with bras riding up on your back or pinching or with backaches from trying to stand straight without a heavy chest pulling you over. When you're in your 30s (or sooner) and things begin to sag on heavy-set and big-breasted women, you will be able to smile inside and will be envied.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 12, 2011, 02:49 PM

PS--boys your age are STUPID.

Mostly because they only think with their penises and not with their brains. Don't let THOSE idiots tell you what is attractive.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 12, 2011, 07:02 PM
    Everyone here is correct. When I was younger, breasts were a "fascination" but weren't a make or break for me when it came to a girl or a woman. This means that I did not let breast size dictate to me who I would go out with. As you get a little older, you'll see that boys will mature as well (somewhat) and who you are will matter more than the size of your breasts. It will be OK, give it time.

Jul 14, 2011, 09:09 AM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    Hahaha yes I've noticed how stupid guyz my age are

Jul 14, 2011, 09:22 AM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    Yes an evrything your saying so true. Though I don't like the way I look I'm learning to except it imean yeah I do at least want to look good in a bathing suit an be able to fill it out some but that word in caps confidence iz definently something I need to work on because I struggle with that a lot.
    panther196 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 05:33 PM

You could be a late bloomer. Give it time & if guys don't accept you for who you are then they aren't worth your time. Im not a breast guy so I couldn't care less about a woman's breast size. There are LOTS of guys like me in this mixed up world.
    darkenergy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 08:37 PM
    Okay, pretty late response... but still relevant and hopefully helpful

Personally I find breasts that are too large (C's are super borderline) to be an absolute turn-off... Most guys that love large breasts are guys you don't want to be around anyway... A real guy, a real boyfriend, wouldn't care about breast size!

If it helps, just know that there are PLENTY of guys who do not give a single d*** about large breasts. Don't let something like this be a hit to yourself esteem, in fact you should rejoice!! You will most likely not be the frequent subject of creepy men, and mostly REAL men (not pathetic low lives) will truly want to be with you... Someone like you will have to deal with a lot less crap throughout life as opposed to large breasted women (who are to most guys nothing more than sex dolls)... Do you really want to be one of the poor girls that is constantly being harassed by creepy men?? And I'm dead serious: You should not give a single damn about this, be optimistic and take all of this into consideration.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2011, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenergy View Post
    Okay, pretty late response... but still relevant and hopefully helpful

Personally I find breasts that are too large (C's are super borderline) to be an absolute turn-off... Most guys that love large breasts are guys you don't want to be around anyways... A real guy, a real bf, wouldn't care about breast size!

If it helps, just know that there are PLENTY of guys who do not give a single d*** about large breasts. Don't let something like this be a hit to your self esteem, in fact you should rejoice!!! You will most likely not be the frequent subject of creepy men, and mostly REAL men (not pathetic low lives) will truly want to be with you... Someone like you will have to deal with a lot less crap throughout life as opposed to large breasted women (who are to most guys nothing more than sex dolls)... Do you really want to be one of the poor girls that is constantly being harassed by creepy men??? and I'm dead serious: You should not give a single damn about this, be optimistic and take all of this into consideration.
    As a large breasted woman, I'm a bit insulted by this, and I think that men that are married to or dating women with large breasts would be insulted as well.

Not all men that date large breasted women are creeps. My husband isn't. Not all women that have large breasts only have those breasts to offer. My husband started dating me because of my personality, and my intelligence. I know that for a fact, because at that time I didn't have large breasts. I was a small B cup then. I am now a 32F, and no, I didn't have them enhanced, I just had kids and for some reason they just kept growing after that. :(

To the OP, I was a B cup until my first child at 28 years of age. I then went to a C cup, got pregnant with my second child, went from a C to a DD, got pregnant again, lost the baby, but still went from a DD to an F. You're only 16, give your body a chance to catch up. If it doesn't, it really doesn't matter. Breasts are only a part of your body, they don't have anything to do with love, and when guys get older they realize that there's more to a relationship then having a girl with big boobs on your arm.
    darkenergy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 09:30 PM
    I meant no offense to any women with large breasts. But I clearly said MOST throughout my post. I never said ALL by any means, and I see absolutely no reason as to why anyone would be offended by that. If I offended you in anyway, then I am deeply sorry, but then again, it was not my intention nor did I expect anyone to miss the several "most's" in there. I was only trying to help out the OP cherish what she has and not end up being bummed out for life.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Aug 31, 2011, 09:59 AM
    darkenergy-I don't think that "most" large breasted women or "most" men who date large breasted women fall into the categories you mentioned. Your wording was a little shocking, regardless of your qualifiers.

My ex-boyfriend moved from me (a smaller girl) to his current girlfriend (a girl with very large breasts) and I believe he's a fan of both of our bodies during our respective relationships. Most guys (whom I know) dating large breasted women just happened to start dating a woman with that body, with little or no consideration to her breasts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

The two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have girls [ 5 Answers ]

Two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have gils but one had a boy and the other a girl. The friend moved somewhere else and the other stayed in the town.. and something about the little boy falling into a swimming pool

View more questions Search