Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjbennett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 05:51 PM
    John Deere riding mower LA105 won't run
    My JD LA105 dies when I engage the mower blades. I am sitting and the seat and the back up switches are working OK. I already replaced the switch near the attachment engagement lever.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 12, 2011, 07:26 AM

Hi,
    Some of these machines have had wire breakage in the rear wire harness that runs down the right side of the frame to the seat switch.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a john deere la105 riding mower, about 1 year old. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a john deere la105 riding mower, about 1 year old. It won't start. When I turn the key I get 1 click. I charged the battery and the same thing. I looked for a short or loose wire. I replaced the solenoid, same thing, turn the key and just one click. I replaced the battery, same thing. I...

John deere 68 riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

My father-in-law has a John Deere 68 Riding mower # A684H # 097629M. It needs some TLC/ carb work. How can we find parts/kits/etc for this mower? Went to JohnDeere.com posted the numbers that I listed above nothing came up. Am thinking it is too old for their books??

John Deere model 68 riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to see a mower deck drive belt diagram for a model 68 John Deere riding lawn mower.

John deere riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a john deere riding mower. I mowed for about 15 min this morning and it just stopped. It runs, it just will not go in forward or reverse.

John Deere mower won't run [ 2 Answers ]

My 435 John Deere lawn mower will start fine and run fine for about 5 minutes, then it starts spluttering like it is flooding out and won't run. It keeps this up for about 15 minutes, then it will take off and run fine for the next 2 hours that it takes to mow my lawn. What is wrong with it?

View more questions Search