Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 03:05 PM

This is kind of related to the OP, forgive me for getting off topic but I think gay marriage should be legal everywhere.

It's not permitted in my state and what really p!sses me off is that the government sees them as not being 'together' so they get 2 separate FULL amounts of government support (providing they don't have jobs) whereas a married or even dating STRAIGHT couple get a pay cut.
    Fair?
    I think not.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Dec 25, 2009, 01:38 PM

I think that it will eventually be legal in most northeastern, and some midwestern states, but I don't think it will be legal in the south and some mountain states, especially Utah and Idaho unless the supreme court makes it legal nationwide.
    dronit Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2011, 07:19 AM
    Comment on tomder55's post
    What do you mean about drug lords? This is quite ofencive.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2011, 09:58 AM

Now I would've thought ,being from another planet and all, that the part that would've offended was my comment about illegal aliens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay Marriage [ 17 Answers ]

I am doing a Debate on Gay marriage in school, and the question is: "Should an amendment be made to the Constitution banning same-sex marriage?" Anyway, I want to just shock everyone in the room into realized that no it should not be banned. Anyway, the point of this thread is ask you what...

Gay Marriage [ 12 Answers ]

Hello: If gay marriage were left up to the states, would a gay couple married in a state where it was legal, be married if they moved to a state where it wasn't legal? excon

Gay Marriage [ 304 Answers ]

Hello conservative right wingers: Why do you deny the happiness, that you yourself enjoy, from your fellow citizens? Isn't doing that UN Christianlike?? I think it IS!! You are bad and wrong for doing that. Tell my why you're not. excon

Gay Marriage [ 153 Answers ]

Are you for or against Gay Marriage?

View more questions Search