Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Millerjaci Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 06:14 PM
    Why would an ex boyfriend contact you through his new girlfriends phone?
    My ex boyfriend and I have been broken up for 9 months now and he has a new girlfriend. They have been off and on throughout that time. Every time they got back together I got a text from her number saying it was my ex boyfriend. And I'm pretty sure it was because people who were hanging out with them at the time confirmed it. My question is what would motivate him to text me off his new girlfriends phone?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2011, 08:09 PM

Wants to hurt you, makes him feel like he has some control

And since you don't merely just delete without reading, or block him if possible, it appears you are reading them and giving them more than 2 seconds concern
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2011, 10:29 PM

He's an ex possibly playing games-ignore him!
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Jul 8, 2011, 11:26 PM

I guess you have not replied to his texts. If you have done so, he would have went on talking about what's happening with his life at the moment, and how happy he is with his girlfriend. There can be many reasons he might be doing this, but almost all the reasons lead to the same place called Loser town.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 9, 2011, 09:12 AM

His reasons and motives don't matter not a bit, what matters you ignore them, and him, and don't be drawn back into whatever game he is playing.

He just wants you to think of him, and be confused, so he has leverage for whatever his reasons. Likely to keep you on the string as a safety net. Just in case he needs a safe place. Don't play his game, just be glad he is in the past, and keep it that way.

Pray for the girl, and be glad its not you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

What to do about my girlfriends ex boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I started dating an old girlfriend about three months ago . She broke up with her last boyfriend he can't seem to take no for an answer, two months ago he forceably took her in his car against her will and took her for a six hour drive begging her to come back she felt very threatned . She went to...

My boyfriend put his X girlfriends name first on his buddy l [ 4 Answers ]

I went on my boyfriends Facebook profile, and saw that he had his x girlfriend before me on his buddy list. I'm not like VERY jealous, but I feel very sad and a little jealous at the same time. I don't want this to get in the way of our relationship, even though it's a little thing. What should I...

View more questions Search