Ask
    ksblueyes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 05:19 PM
    How long does it take to get the EtG test results back
    How long does it take to get the EtG test results back
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2011, 05:28 PM

Completely dependent on submitting agency and laboratory used. The tests upon arrival at the lab are usually processed within 24 hours but when they are returned and through whom is anyone's guess.

Jul 8, 2011, 05:35 PM
    Comment on DrBill100's post
    Thank you! Could u tell me if I drank a 6 pack of 16 oz beer last Sat and did the UA today would I pass the EtG test?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2011, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Thank you! Could u tell me if I drank a 6 pack of 16 oz beer last Sat and did the UA today would I pass the Etg test?
    That's an interval of 6 days (five minimum). All of the EtG should have been eliminated with some time to spare.

Jul 8, 2011, 06:09 PM
    Comment on DrBill100's post
    Thanks again! So I should be OK?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flase-positive results on the EtG test for alcohol [ 4 Answers ]

I have Schizoaffective Disorder, and my Doctor told me I could have a few beers here and there and it would not hurt anything, but around Christmas I got pulled over for doing one of those "rolling stop" things coming home. They said I didn't act drunk and were going to let me go home, if I could...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Urine alcohol test results were ETG 86600ng/mL ETS 39500ng/mL. What does that mean? [ 7 Answers ]

What does that mean as far as how much alcohol was consumed? And within how long of the test?

How long for EtG test [ 0 Answers ]

Dr Bob how long does it typically take a healthy 26 year old male who is 5'10 160lbs to pass an EtG 500 test? I drank about 7 beers on Friday and 4 small mixed drinks on Saturday up until about 9pm. I was given the test on Tuesday at aprox 5pm.

View more questions Search