Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    crap, that is deviant behaviour
    Many studies confirm that pedophiles are straight males. Check it out at your local library. Deviant straight males molest both male and female children. And it isn't necessarily a sexual attraction thing. There's a lot more going on.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2011, 05:15 PM
    As I said Ex you are very screwed up
    excon is correct. That's what our Constitution says.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 5, 2011, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Many studies confirm that pedophiles are straight males. Check it out at your local library. Deviant straight males molest both male and female children. And it isn't necessarily a sexual attraction thing. There's a lot more going on.
    You might want to read this.

Ref:

The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality of 2%–4%) (5, 7, 10, 19, 29, 30). This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children

Bisexual offenders have on average abused 27.3 children and committed more than 120 acts (15). A study by Abel et al. (32) of 377 nonincarcerated, non-incest-related pedophiles, whose legal situations had been resolved and who were surveyed using an anonymous self-report questionnaire, found that heterosexual pedophiles on average reported abusing 19.8 children and committing 23.2 acts, whereas homosexual pedophiles had abused 150.2 children and committed 281.7 acts. These studies confirm law enforcement reports about the serial nature of the crime, the large number of children abused by each pedophile, and the underreporting of assaults

Source:

A Profile of Pedophilia: Definition, Characteristics of Offenders, Recidivism, Treatment Outcomes, and Forensic Issues -- Hall and Hall 7 (4): 522 -- Focus
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2011, 06:50 PM

If you read the entire article, you will notice that the majority of pedophiles are older straight males and "females were the most commonly abused."
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 06:53 PM

Hello again,

Yawnnn... Some fags are deviant... Some straight people are too. So? What's that got to do with civil rights?

excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2011, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again,

Yawnnn... Some fags are deviant... Some straight people are too. So? What's that got to do with civil rights?

excon
    Some people are hetrosexual, Ex, some are homosexual what's that got to do with civil rights? The Constitution talks about descrimination on the basis of "sex" not orientation. It is very specific. Do you think the politicians might have anticipated this debate?
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 07:15 PM
    the Constitution talks about descrimination on the basis of "sex" not orientation. It is very specific. Do you think the politicians might have anticipated this debate?
    Hello again, clete:

You're referring to EEOC laws. They have NOTHING to do with gay marriage. Even so, in MOST states, one can't discriminate based on sexual ORIENTATION either.

Gay marriage is dealt with in the Ninth and Fourteenth Amendments. It's a good thing you have me around to teach you Constitutional law.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2011, 08:34 PM
    Hello again, clete:

You're referring to EEOC laws. They have NOTHING to do with gay marriage. Even so, in MOST states, one can't discriminate based on sexual ORIENTATION either.

Gay marriage is dealt with in the Ninth and Fourteenth Amendments. It's a good thing you have me around to teach you Constitutional law.

excon
    I'm referring to the Constitution Ex go read the amendment dealing with sexual discrimination it says nothing about orientation. If your legislators have said anything contrary they have missed it or deliberately misintrepreted it. Look I get it if it doesn't say what you want it to say make it up
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 08:57 PM
    Look I get it if it doesn't say what you wnat it to say make it up
    Hello again, clete:

I guess I have to teach you to READ, too. If you'll notice, I said in most STATES can't discriminate based upon sexual orientation... So, no... You won't find those words in the US Constitution.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2011, 09:30 PM
    Hello again, clete:

I guess I have to teach you to READ, too. If you'll notice, I said in most STATES can't discriminate based upon sexual orientation... So, no... You won't find those words in the US Constitution.

excon
    That was a lesson in Constitutional Law Ex want another?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 10:20 AM
    I'm referring to the Constitution Ex go read the amendment dealing with sexual discrimination it says nothing about orientation.
    Hello PC - would you be so kind as to tell us precisely which amendment to the US Constituiton you are referring to that addresses sex discrimination? Because there isn't one. The closest thing to it is the 19th amendment, which extended the right to vote to women. But that's all it does. Perhaps you are thinking about the proposed Equal Rights Amendent, which has not been ratified:

Section 1. Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex.
    Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
    Section 3. This amendment shall take effect two years after the date of ratification.

So all anti-discrimination laws regarding gender have been passed individually by the various legislatures (federal, state, city, etc). Same thing is happening now with anti-discrimination laws regarding sexual orientation.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 01:47 PM

excon
    Which one of these amendments are you trying to focus on? I don't see that the right of due process has been interupted. And from what one of the founding fathers has said some rights come about by struggle as they are unknown and can not be recognized as rights.

(quote)

Second, while acknowledging that it would be impossible to enumerate every human liberty imaginable, supporters of a Bill of Rights maintained that this obstacle should not impede the Framers from establishing constitutional protection for certain essential liberties. Thomas Jefferson, responding to Madison's claim that no Bill of Rights could ever be exhaustive, commented that "[h]alf a loaf is better than no bread. If we cannot secure all of our rights, let us secure what we can."

Ref:

9th Amendment legal definition of 9th Amendment. 9th Amendment synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

FindLaw: U.S. Constitution: Fourteenth Amendment

14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Primary Documents of American History (Virtual Programs & Services, Library of Congress)
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2011, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebaines View Post
    Hello PC - would you be so kind as to tell us precisely which amendment to the US Constituiton you are referring to that addresses sex discrimination? Because there isn't one. The closest thing to it is the 19th amendment, which extended the right to vote to women. But that's all it does. Perhaps you are thinking about the proposed Equal Rights Amendent, which has not been ratified:

You read it, I have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool side by side refrigerator side not cold model ed25dqxbn01 [ 1 Answers ]

The refrigerator side is very warm. The inside of the freezer is not iced up on the coils and is still making ice, although it seems a bit warmer than usual.

Why is my side by side fridge freezing up on the refridgerater side? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a whirlpool side beside fridge model number ED5JHGXR000, it is freezing up on the fridge side. We have to take a hair dryer about every six months and thaw vent system out. We can tell when it istarting to freeze up when the veg/meat drawer starts freezing up first. If any one can tell me...

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides [ 1 Answers ]

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides for plymouth voyager 1998

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

View more questions Search