Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello Padre:

In the ordinary course of events, you are VERY logical in your legal positions... However, when it comes to gay marriage, you go bonkers...

Nobody is calling for man/dog marriage..

excon

PS> (edited) If MORALS are the issue, than let's STRIP civil rights from marriage altogether, and I'll SUPPORT a BAN on gay marriage..
    Would that be fido or fefe??

Sorry couldnt resist. lol
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2011, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    But if civil union were to be allowed across the land and accepted by our government so that the "rights" are equal to that of marriage in whole. Then where is the loss or harm?
    Hello again, dad:

I don't know.. Let's propose that and see.

excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2011, 06:59 PM
    Hello again, dad:

I dunno.. Let's propose that and see.

excon
    Ex you would accept anything, but in reality this is about not eroding the rights of normal people, not extending the rights of the exception and let's face it they are the exception, they might like to think they are not, but in fact they are the exception. Do you think there might be a reason why gay people can't breed? After marriage rights they will want breeding rights, wanting to selectively breed people who are gay. Are we going to accept that?

These things all have an objective and the objective isn't what you think it might be. Already there have been attempts to have their lifestyle taught as a valid choice instead of the abberation it is. The reality is you have the right to breathe and nothing more.
    Consider how stupid this is and what you would have done
    http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...705-1gzwr.html
    It is getting to the stage where you can't even refer to them as different
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2011, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    After marriage rights they will want breeding rights, wanting to selectively breed people who are gay. Are we going to accept that?
    Hello again, clete:

Wow! I accused the Padre of making things up, but THIS, my friend, is a WHOPPER! Where do you guys get this stuff? Ahhh, I know - the same place you get your global warming info... I got it.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2011, 09:35 PM
    Hello again, clete:

Wow! I accused the Padre of making things up, but THIS, my friend, is a WHOPPER! Where do you guys get this stuff?? Ahhh, I know - the same place you get your global warming info... I got it.

excon
    We get it from observation, Ex, from listening. You see, Ex, I'm not into turning the place into a poofter's paradise.
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2011, 09:56 PM
    You see, Ex, I'm not into turning the place into a poofter's paradise.
    Hello again, clete:

Does it surprise me that you're a full blown homophobe?? Nahhh.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2011, 10:44 PM
    Hello again, clete:

Does it surprise me that you're a full blown homophobe??? Nahhh.

excon
    No Ex I wouldn't go out of my way to do them harm, but I don't like their lifestyle, it doesn't enthuse me. Too self centred. Anyway you are already aware I view it from a Biblical perspective, which is basically don't do it. When you have had a member of your family harmed by such persons you take a different view. Anyway Ex if you like having them around we have some we would like to export to you
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2011, 10:51 PM

Hello again, clete:

What matters to me, is NOT how they live, but what RIGHTS they DON'T have.

excon
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2011, 11:01 PM
    When you have had a member of your family harmed by such persons you take a different view.
    Hello again, clete:

What?? Did he get whacked with a feather boa? Harmed?? Get serious!

excon
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2011, 12:33 AM
    Hello again, clete:

What??? Did he get whacked with a feather boa? Harmed???? Get serious!

excon
    Just shows how far from reality you can be EX of course people can be harmed by poofters. You might try a stint in jail as a ***** but you don't even need to be there to find those who think others can be used, but then your avatar suggests you might have first hand experience. Do you think all homosexuals are effeminate Ex? Deviants are far from harmless
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 05:12 AM

Hello again, clete:

So, THIS is your thinking?? Poofter get speeding ticket, PROVING poofters are criminals, and THAT'S why they don't deserve equal rights...

Keep it coming. I'm LOVING it.

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 05:20 AM
    This thread is certainly very revealing.
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 06:08 AM

Hello again:

I'm STILL blown away by some of the arguments presented here, although I shouldn't be...

Poofters RAPE in prison, therefore poofters should NEVER have civil rights... But, STRAIGHT rapists - well they're cool...

Makes right wing sense, I guess...

excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2011, 06:22 AM

Nope, redefining marriage is not a civil right.
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2011, 04:22 PM
    Hello again:

I'm STILL blown away by some of the arguments presented here, although I shouldn't be...

Poofters RAPE in prison, therefore poofters should NEVER have civil rights... But, STRAIGHT rapists - well they're cool...

Makes right wing sense, I guess...

excon
    It is amazing how screwed up you are, civil rights are the right to exist without persecution, not the right to overturn long established institutions. As far as rapists of any persuation go, we know where they belong along with pedophiles. Personally I would put them all on a far off island somewhere for life
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2011, 04:26 PM
    pedophiles
    They are typically straight males.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    They are typically straight males.
    This is the correct answer. They are typically straight males and members of the clergy.
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 04:30 PM
    civil rights are the right to exist without persecution,
    Hello again, clete:

Maybe under YOUR law... But, not in the good ole US of A. Here, when one group has a right, EVERYBODY is entitled to that right.. That's what our Constitution says, and that's as it should be.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2011, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    This is the correct answer. They are typically straight males and members of the clergy.
    Crap, that is deviant behaviour and normal males are not attracted to other males whether children or otherwise. Pedophiles are not hetrosexual, you have been listening to homosexual propaganda. The act pedophiles perpetrate is a homosexual act, something repugnant to hetrosexual males. As to being members of the clergy, that is a role of convenience, just as they can be found among teachers and in other roles which gives them access to children
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Hello again, clete:

Maybe under YOUR law... But, not in the good ole US of A. Here, when one group has a right, EVERYBODY is entitled to that right.. That's what our Constitution says, and that's as it should be.

excon
    As I said Ex you are very screwed up, You want to change the definitions to suit yourself, your constitution does not give you that right. It must be one of the reserved rights

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool side by side refrigerator side not cold model ed25dqxbn01 [ 1 Answers ]

The refrigerator side is very warm. The inside of the freezer is not iced up on the coils and is still making ice, although it seems a bit warmer than usual.

Why is my side by side fridge freezing up on the refridgerater side? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a whirlpool side beside fridge model number ED5JHGXR000, it is freezing up on the fridge side. We have to take a hair dryer about every six months and thaw vent system out. We can tell when it istarting to freeze up when the veg/meat drawer starts freezing up first. If any one can tell me...

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides [ 1 Answers ]

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides for plymouth voyager 1998

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

View more questions Search