Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2011, 02:41 PM
    In case anyone cares... Blago guilty
    Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich that is, convicted on 17 of 20 counts for trying to sell Obama's Senate seat. The Democrat culture of corruption continues...
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2011, 04:29 PM

It was either him or the case moved up the ladder to the
    Obots or the crimial enterprise Daley organization.

Hopefully Blago will feel free to discuss with Fitz the depth of corruption in the State Machine.

What's Tony Rezko doing these days ? Who sent you ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 04:57 PM

I won't say anything about the many crimes of the now-imprisoned previous Republican governor George Ryan.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2011, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I won't say anything about the many crimes of the now-imprisoned previous Republican governor George Ryan.
    Yes there are tons of corrupt republicans too but that's not important now I guess. Plus I keep trying to figure what an "obot" is, it's used extensively in this forum.
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2011, 05:16 PM

Why don't you get it purged ?
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2011, 05:30 PM
    A definition of the word would suffice I guess.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2011, 08:39 PM
    a little bit of deduction here karma the word obviously comes from removal of the "R" from robot indicating a mechanical and programmed response by persons associated with Obama, the "o" in obot. Short of saying they are clones this is about as close as you get to mindless. The rest of the word may refer to the nether regions of a person's anatomy, suggesting they are of little value. I guess it's a way of defining democrats as backwoods, buck toothed, shoeless, morons. Having said that I'm not sure what tea party says about republicans, just plain idiots I guess
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I guess it's a way of defining democrats as backwoods, buck toothed, shoeless, morons. Having said that I'm not sure what tea party says about republicans, just plain idiots I guess
    No, no, no. Obots = shiny silver metal, mechanical, following directions from an energy source (i.e. programmed), mindless, produce occasional monotonous beeping. The tea partiers are the backwoods...

We Illinoisans are looking forward to the first photos of Blago from prison when sporting his buzzcut.
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2011, 10:20 PM
    Sorry wondergirl I thought I said that. So an obot can't be backward but can it be forward?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 10:22 PM
    sorry wondergirl I thought I said that. So an obot can't be backward but can it be forward?
    Wouldn't obots be the future and modern?
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2011, 02:14 AM
    Don't remember when I heard it first.. Maybe it was in Mother Jones . I'll give you the definition from Larry Johnson at No Quarter blog.

An Obot is an Obama Robot, programmed to see Obama as good and pure, incapable of evil, and a hero who must be robustly defended from criticism.

In this posting the Obots were in the inner circle of the White House ;Rhambo and Valeri Jarrett . They were willing to sacrifice Blago to save those 2 .
    When Blago realizes he's the patsy (he was stunned yesterday that he had been convicted ) he and Rezko will start singing like canaries .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 04:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    The Democrat culture of corruption continues...
    Hello Steve:

I don't know.. I didn't blame the Republicans when Ensign unzipped his pants... I didn't blame the Republicans when the wide stance guy tried to pick up a stranger... I didn't blame the Republicans when their guy tried to pick up congressional pages...

That's because liberals are MUCH better people than wingers...

excon
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello Steve:

I dunno.. I didn't blame the Republicans when Ensign unzipped his pants.... I didn't blame the Republicans when the wide stance guy tried to pick up a stranger... I didn't blame the Republicans when their guy tried to pick up congressional pages....

That's because liberals are MUCH better people than wingers....

excon
    Agreed. It would seem that liberals see people as individuals, not groups that need to be demonized.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2011, 04:24 AM

Ummm .Speech started using the phrase when Pelosi started using the phrase Republican "Culture of Corruption "
    Culture of corruption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How soon they forget .
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 04:49 AM
    That was 2006, this is 2011.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2011, 05:17 AM
    Yes five years makes such a difference
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 05:29 AM
    Yes five years makes such a difference
    Agreed, in the US it's hard to find a non-corrupt politician.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2011, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    I dunno.. I didn't blame the Republicans when Ensign unzipped his pants.... I didn't blame the Republicans when the wide stance guy tried to pick up a stranger... I didn't blame the Republicans when their guy tried to pick up congressional pages....
    Such short memories, except for tom that is - he hit the nail on the head. I could have just continued one of the threads, it's a long story.

The Democratic "culture of corruption"

Democrat culture of corruption continues?
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Such short memories, except for tom that is - he hit the nail on the head.
    No he didn't. He's just trying to prove to you that two wrongs make a right - which is not the case. Can we not glorify the wrongdoings and instead praise the good deeds?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend caught a new case while he just got guilty on another case [ 2 Answers ]

What does sentencing after revocation mean

Should I plead Guilty or Not Guilty to a Fix-it-Ticket? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone has had some experience with Fix-it-Tickets and could offer some advice. Anyway, several months ago, I received a Fix-it-Ticket for a headlight that was out. I replaced the headlight the next day, but stupidly, I wasn't paying attention and I missed the date to send in proof...

How do I know he really cares? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a guy I've been talking to for almost a year in a few weeks and me and him have been through sooooo much and I don't know if he still cares anymore. :( we talk everyday when we wake up to go to school until we go to bed.. and we kind of have a relationship with "no strings attached" that's...

Blago continued [ 12 Answers ]

President-elect Obama conducted an intensive internal audit of the "Office of the President-elect " and cleared himself and his staff of any wrong-doing in the Pay-for-play-the-Chicagoway scandal .But since this is an ongoing investigation his team voted 1-0 to not release the results of the...

Just in case anyone cares [ 4 Answers ]

Latest Gallup poll results.

View more questions Search