Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris Hazelwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 11:04 PM
    Tretiva 5 from India for acne--10 mg.--feeling very sick
    I purchased Trevia 5 from India, a generic brand of Accutane. I started taking 10 mg. a day and have felt very sick ever since. Is this a legit drug? Why do I feel so sick and running a fever? Chris
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 12:05 AM

It's a legit drug. Where are you originally from?

Any mediation can cause you to react badly to it. If you started feeling sick when you started taknig it, stop taking it, and see what happens.

Are you taking this WITHOUT a prescritpion?
    NAFISEH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 11:11 PM
    What is sideffect of this drug?
    NAFISEH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 11:13 PM
    Sideffect of this drug

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling sick- what have I got? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I am going up to the city with my best friend tomorrow, but I'm not feeling so hot. I was wondering if you guys could help me figure out what I have and maybe give me some suggestions on how to get better, faster? See, I'm almost never sick (one cold, in three years), and I'm not...

Feeling like I am going to be sick regularly [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am 13. I am regularly feeling sick (mostly in the evenings and in the morning) I haven't been sick to date but I always think that I am about to vomit, does anyone have any ideas why I'm feeling like this? The sick feeling normally lasts for a couple of hours and it often wakes me up....

Feeling sick [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have recently started having unprotected sex, and now I feel sick sometimes. I have always had a touchy stomach, but it seems to be happening more often recently. I have never actually thrown up when this feeling occurs, and I get my period regularly. Is this something to worry...

Feeling sick at home [ 10 Answers ]

Ever since my family and I moved into our new home, we've been feeling sick. We all suffer from a host of symptoms including headaches, respiratory and sinus problems, nauseousness, especially in the morning, chest pain, mental confusion, which is the most worrisome especially at this young age,...

View more questions Search