Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cm0410 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 04:02 AM
    How do I make my Samsung tablet work again?
    I was installing kies on my PC to the tablet GT-P1000 until something appeared on the screen of the tablet that I thought is not supposed to appear. Therefore, I stopped the process although it said not to. Now my tablet does not work anymore and it only shows me a phone and a PC with a problem with the connection between them. I can turn it off but when I turn it back on it would still show me the same thing. What do I do? I really need help, please
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2011, 05:24 AM

First off, is your Samsung Galaxy Tab rooted? And if so, which recovery did you flash?

If it is not rooted, you can get into the recovery mode by pressing the home and volume up keys, hold them down together, then power it on.

As far as what to do from here... if I recall correctly, there should be an option to restore to factory defaults. Give that a shot. But also take note of what options are available and post back so that if that option doesn't work, I am reminded of what options there are and what would be the next step.

NOTE: You are probably going to lose any saved information on the tablet during this process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any way to make the IMC701 Samsung Ice Maker make ice faster? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile Armoir refer. And it has a IMC 701 Samsung Ice Maker. It has a dispenser in the door and it all appears to work correctly. The problem is the ice maker is so slow. It should make a tray of ice every 75 to 120 min. and it don't even come close. The ice cubes are full size so it...

What would cause a SAMSUNG DLP t.v. To make a loud pop/flash then turn itself off? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a SAMSUNG 56" DLP, model# HLF56A650C1F. Last night there was a noticeable pop and flash out the back of the television as if someone had taken a picture. The t.v. then turned itself off... I assumed my lamp had just went out, but it turned itself back on a few seconds later and all seemed to...

View more questions Search