Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melmel121 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 09:49 AM
    What's that movie called?
    OK when I was younger I never saw the movie but I saw the add for it the movie was about the brady bunch but it wasn't the real brady bunch it was people who are acting as the brady bunch I can't remember the name someone help me ***
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 10, 2011, 11:12 AM

Melmel, I gave you another answer on your original post, you don't have to start another thread, everyone who thinks they can help will answer to the original.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's that movie called? [ 3 Answers ]

OK when I was a kid I saw a film and the film was about the characters pretending to be the brady bunch but I can remember the name of the film

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

What's that movie called where the blond woman goes to france to get here husband back, but instead meets a frenchman who put a plant in her purse with a diamond necklace in it. Probably made in the early, mid 1990s, not sure though

What's the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I am now 20 years old and can barely remember a movie I used to watch when I was a little girl. The movie is about siblings about to be separated and adopted out I think and they all run away together. The oldest I think is a boy and they steel a bus and keep driving until they find an aunt or...

What's that movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

An old one but its where a little boy and a little girl (Siblings) are sent to live at this old woman's house I think and the old woman is cruel to them and feeds them poisoned cookies with white stuff on top? Like frosted oatmeal cookies and then she lives in a huge house and someone tries to get...

View more questions Search