Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zzliluzz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Ideas for 8th Grade Quotes or Sayings
    Do any of you have any good quotes or sayings for an 8th grade motto? You see, next school year (2011-2012) I'll be in 8th grade and over the summer we have to think of a couple quotes or sayings for our 8th grade motto. This year's 8th grade motto was "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." So that is the kind of quote I'm looking for-something that sounds nice and that is meaningful. Thank You!
    Person101372 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 01:30 PM
    Well maybe you might want to search up gandhi quotes he's got a few really good ones.
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jul 4, 2011, 12:02 AM
    One of my favourite quotes is "Be the change YOU want to see in the world"

I also like "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall"
    heybabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 03:00 PM
    "Start everyday off with a smile and get over with it." <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in 8th grade. [ 8 Answers ]

I am in 8th grade and I need to do a Science Fair Project. Does anyone have any ideas? PLEASE HELP ME!

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

What do I need to now for 8th grade history [ 5 Answers ]

How much history do you need to know for eghth grade? I need to know what to cram, I've been homeschooled and I want to make sure I know it all, I think I do but not sure

Since 8th grade [ 15 Answers ]

When I was in 8th grade I realized I had feelings for one of my guy friends. Not a close friend but a simple crush nothing more. And he liked me too. But then this girl all of a sudden started crushing on him and then he liked her and then that was it they were going out and me and him were...

View more questions Search