Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexclin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2006, 10:22 AM
    Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Normal Wash Light Flashing
    The Normal Wash light on my five-year old Kenmore 665.15959000 dishwasher is flashing and the keypad is inoperative. I already tried disconnecting the power for several hours and it made no difference. Can somebody tell me what the flashing Normal Wash light means? I am aware of the High Temp, Air Dry, High Temp, Air Dry key dance to activate the diagnostic. The last time I did that, it allowed me to finish one wash cycle, but then the Normal Wash light flashes again and the keypad doesn't work.

I have replaced the electronic control module three weeks ago to fix a flashing Quick Rinse light problem. The control module in the washer now is FSP 8564542 instead of FSP 8528712. Replacing the control module fixed the washer for three weeks.
    kellymy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 04:17 PM
    I have a Kenmore Ultra wash - also flashing quick rinse.

Anyone know how much the new module should cost? It is consumer serviceable?

-Kelly.
    Imm123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 06:45 PM
    Please every one Never buy appliances from Sears, I have never seen such a worst product in my life. I have bought Kenmore dishwasher and fridge, not a single day went by withought a problem. Thanks God I had bought 3 yr Extended warranty plan, Now the situation is, that almost every alternateday they visit us, do something but the problem is still there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1703, Flashing light-won't start [ 118 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher. It will not start. The light above normal wash is flashing continuously. Any advice will be helpful. Our warranty ran out 9 days ago:rolleyes: Thank-you in advance:o

Kenmore elite dishwasher m#15962990 [ 3 Answers ]

The dishwasher has a lock function on it. My toddler has locked the dishwasher. The dishwasher responds as the manual says when you push any wrong buttons. It flashes three times. The manual directs you to hold the lock key for 4 seconds to release the lock. This isn't the first time that this has...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that is approximately 5 years old. About 3 weeks ago the lock light started blinking. I held the No Heat button for 4 seconds to unlock which it did, but still will not start. Now, the delay 2 hour light is constantly blinking and my dishwasher still...

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a user manual or simply some explanation as to the various controls on the Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher. It is an older model #110753613 Serial number FFA0404041 I have done a lot of searching on the net and the only thing I can find is that Kenmore will give you the user...

View more questions Search