Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzc1989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 09:27 PM
    How do I make my period come back after depo?
    I'm trying to conceive but I haven't got my period back since I stopped taking depo I had my last shot in January 2011 will not having a period stop me from getting my bundle of joy I only had 3 shots
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 10:12 PM

I always advise my patients to think long and hard about depo as it is considered a long term birth control. It can take as long as 18 months before conception occurs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my period come back after depo? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to conceive but I haven't got my period back since I stopped taking depo I had my last shot in January 2011 will not having a period stop me from getting my bundle of joy I only had 3 shots

Is there anything else besides antibiotics that can make depo ineffective [ 1 Answers ]

Well I want to have another baby but being on the shot is causing me not to get pregnant and I'm ready for another baby

Period following depo [ 9 Answers ]

I have decided not to continue with the Depo shot (I'm not sure of the proper name). Today was my last day on which I was allowed to get the injection without waiting for my next period. My questions are: 1. When should my period begin? 2. Will my cycle have changed from how it was before? 3....

No period after depo [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I'm 27 with four kids I was on depo I've stayed on the shot less than a year I didn't go back to get my shot because I gained 300 pounds because of the shot.my last child was born 6-23-06 I missed my app that was for April or may my period came in may June July and I think in August of...

View more questions Search