Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystal19ad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Missed period sore nipples and not pregnant, and tubes tide 5 years ago
    My nipples have been sore for about a week and am about a week and a half late , took a test and says I am NOT pregnant and also had my tubes tide 5 years ago after a c-section
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2011, 01:50 AM
    There are lots of things which can cause a late or missed period, and sore nipples. If you have put on or lost weight, it's very possible that your bra is not fitting you properly now and this will cause sore nipples. It could also cause a late period.
    Christinaleo93 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 04:34 PM
    Sometimes a tubal pregnancy doesn't show up on a test. If your really concerned go see your ob just to rule that out.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2011, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinaleo93 View Post
    Sometimes a tubal pregnancy doesn't show up on a test. If your really concerned go see your ob just to rule that out.

What kind of test is performed in connection with a tubal?
    Christinaleo93 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 11:22 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    A ultrasound is the only way to know for sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 missed periods sore nipples negative pregnancy tests? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so I'll start from the beginning. My last period was on the 7th of July and only lasted for a couple of days with only spotting. I haven't had anything since. I was having nausea and headaches and feeling dizzy which my doctor put down to labyrinthitis but they didn't do any tests to check...

Ok iwas soupose to had my tubes tied and burnt 5 years ago but I missed my period For [ 1 Answers ]

OK I was souposed to had my tubes tied and burnt 5 years ago and I missed my period 3 months now and my tummy is really round and hard now I been havein moring sickness and I feel something movein in my tummy and my feet and lgs and ankles are sollwen and everything why

Do breasts get sore before missed period if you are pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had an IUI on 11-29 and my breasts are very sore.

Sore nipples, not pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 37 yrs old, no children, never been pregnant. I am not on any medications and am not currently sexually active. I have sore nipples, both of them. They are sore to the touch all the time. There are no lumps in my breasts and there is no discharge. Any suggestions? They've been hurting now...

View more questions Search