Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2011, 09:45 AM

So basically smoothy you don't know. Can't say I'm surprised
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    So basically smoothy you don't know. Can't say I'm surprised
    I know better than you do... work blocks from the White house... DC news covers this more than any other news will cover it.

And incidentally... presenting an Web link to an Itinerary shows how little you know about a presidents movements. What you can be sure of is when you see him someplace on the news... everything else in between... isn't public knowledge. And certainly not posted on the web.

That website is for show... what really happens will be something far different.

Do you know what Federal agency actually keeps track of him 24X7? Do you know where they are? Do you know anyone that has actually been part of the required Entourage and support team?

And do you know it didn't start with Obama, and won't end with him either as far as these details. It only gets tighter every year out of necessity.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I know better than you do.... work blocks from the White house....
    So tell us, that's what we're asking.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Gee...when HAS he actually spent a week in DC...
    Hello again, smoothy:

Really? You think that if he's NOT in DC, he's not WORKING? Are you serious?? Time spent away is globetrotting where he racks up "excesses" at every turn?? DUDE!

You've said some really outrageous stuff around here, but this TOPS the list.

excon
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    So tell us, that's what we're asking.
    The answer is too much...

And no liberal has taken the time to document all his personal junkets. And without THOSE as well as all his domestic trips away from Washington... any trip database will be invalid as being inaccurate without that info.

Where he's been is one thing... Where he is or where he will be... and when, you won't find valid or accurate info on as John Q. Public. Because they don't release those details like a bus schedule. And when they do its limited to those with a need to know... and limited to the period that actually have a need to know... and limited in scope to what they need to know.

Not published on the internet for all to see.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, smoothy:

Really? You think that if he's NOT in DC, he's not WORKING?? Are you serious??? Time spent away is globetrotting where he racks up "excesses" at every turn??? DUDE!

You've said some really outrageous stuff around here, but this TOPS the list.

excon
    Hey... YOUR buddies were screaming every time BUSH left DC. Or do you admit he was really working too... and all those arguments you made then were pure BS?

I suppose Obama was getting a lot of work done on that trip where he took Michel to dinner and the theater in NYC, on taxpayers money.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 10:25 AM
    The answer is too much......

and no liberal has taken the time to document all his personal junkets. and without THOSE as well as all his domestic trips away from Washington....any trip database will be invalid as being inaccurate without that info.
    Hello again, smoothy:

Let me see. There's TOO MANY items to list, but you COULDN'T list them, even if you wanted to, because the database is invalid...

I understand.. No, really. I do.

excon
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, smoothy:

Lemme see. There's TOO MANY items to list, but you COULDN'T list them, even if you wanted to, because the database is invalid...

I understand.. No, really. I do.

excon
    Didn't see you present a link to a database that includes his domestic junkets... to prove otherwise.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 10:40 AM
    Didn't see you present a link to a database that includes his domestic junkets.....to prove otherwise.
    Hello again, smoothy:

You're going off track again, here, smoothy... I'M not the one who made accusations and can't back them up.

Look. I'm sorry that you are unable to keep up with the conversation... You somehow get lost along the way... But, I'm not going to let THIS be about YOU again... Back up YOUR allegations about excess's or NOT. You either CAN, or you CAN'T - and you CAN'T. THAT is abundantly clear to EVERYBODY. You can deflect all you want, but you can't HIDE.

excon
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 11:11 AM

Really... A Republican Governor acting within his rights takes a Helicopter... but democrats cry about it... But Obama spends thousands of times more on a fleet of jets and a HUGE entourage FREQUENTLY... traveling around But that's fine and Dandy because he's the messiah... and besides, Democrats don't have to follow the same rules.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 11:16 AM
    The answer is too much......
    No, you said you know more, give us some of the details. Not the whole thing, just some of the stuff you know that others don't.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Really....A Republican Governor acting within his rights takes a Helicopter.....but democrats cry about it.....But Obama spends thousands of times more on a fleet of jets and a HUGE entourage FREQUENTLY.....traveling around But that's fine and Dandy because he's the messiah...and besides, Democrats don't have to follow the same rules.
    Hello again, smoothy:

Couple things... He WASN'T acting within his rights. He was using TAX PAYER money to attend a PRIVATE PERSONAL event. He doesn't have a RIGHT to do that.. What would make you think he does??

Plus, he rules are the same. If Obama abused his perks, we'd have heard about it. You, it appears are the only one reporting it, and you can't even back it up.

The MAIN thing, however, that you appear to miss is that the presidents job is slightly different than a governors job. I wouldn't know how to begin to explain the difference to you.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2011, 03:50 PM

I don't think the President is ever really on vacation . That of course was missed when President Bush was in Texas ;or Reagan was spending time in the "Western White House".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old doesn't talk or walk [ 5 Answers ]

[Hi, I have a 3yr old son who doesn't talk and has only started walking with the aide of a grandpa frame. He has had all different test done but will still don't have any answers. He's a very lovable boy and understands every thing you say to him, can any one help me. Regards Nicole

Talk or walk? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi crew! My new man friend + I are bad communicators. How can we talk about difficult stuff? A guy tried to chat me up at a bar + he got really upset, with me. We didn't talk about it + even though we are close + involved, we have never broached the subject of where we are. We spend a...

What should I do to make my daughter walk and talk? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was born on Dec. 22, 2007. She's 1 yr 4 months now. She still can't talk, she only mumbles. I mean she wants to talk but the words coming out of her mouth cannot be understood. When she walks, she always fall and she always want something to held on to. What should I do to make her walk...

Talk and walk [ 1 Answers ]

How do I teach a child to talk and walk

All talk but no walk [ 1 Answers ]

When I talk to my finance I say s things like ill get better or ill do it or sorry but I say things but don't have the actions to prove it, I mean what I say but I don't do what I say and I don't know how to express myself and I don't know how to make the words come out right I don't think before a...

View more questions Search