Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madiha_wahid47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 06:09 AM
    Education
    I would like to advance my career in nursing I'm currently an high school graduate I would like to ask from any of the registered nurses that is there any online lpn courses offered because I have house hold responsibilities and I'm a mom of 2 kids
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2011, 07:22 AM

I am not an RN. My research indicates that there are LPN courses available on line. Some are recognized, some are scams. I cannot find any State that doesn't require some hands on training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More education [ 2 Answers ]

Can an old timer like me (55 years old) go back to school and get funding like Pell grants and stuff? The Internet research I've done seems to attract a lot of scoudrals(online schools) that I just don't trust. What's the real deal on back to school scholarships for old guys.I have a BSME in...

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

Education in the US [ 29 Answers ]

Time Magazine (12/8/08, p 36) has a featured article entitled, “Can She Save Our Schools,” about Michelle Rhee, Chancellor of the District of Public School System. I find Time to be a credible source and was shocked by the statistics in the article, all of which pertain only to developed...

Education [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the African city named after an American President

View more questions Search