Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmrabq2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Troubleshooting a white-rodgers thermostat
    I live in an apartment, had a White-Rodgers model # 1F80-361 programmable thermostat installed 3 months ago. I prefer a non-programable, so the installer set it so I could adjust it manually. Recently, I changed the time, which I shouldn't have bothered to do. Now, it defaulted back to factory settings for program, which I don't want. I don't understand why that happened. I only changed the time, didn't push the progam button. How can I get it back to work like a non-programable thermostat?
    Thanks,
    [email protected]
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 08:20 PM

You will want to save this for the future.

Ref:

http://www.emersonclimate.com/en-US/.../0037-6621.pdf

It's the owners manual.
    et1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 12:22 PM
    Press hold to show a solid hold displayed at thermostat this will give you manual control as long as it is in hold.mode button changes you fro cool to heat plus any other mode that your unit supports.
    Jdvillarreal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2011, 02:51 AM
    The thermostat will not cycle on when temp is lowered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changed over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I have changed over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. Did all the correct wiring as stated in the books but when set to cool, the heater kicks on instead of the central air conditioning. What...

White rodgers zone valve troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

My 12s16 102 zone valve is not closing with thermostat setting change. How can I get a manual or t-shooting tips?

Changing over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I want to change over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. I need help in trying to figure out the wiring part of this whole thing. Can someone out there please help. I would certainly appreciate...

White rodgers thermostat black and white wires [ 1 Answers ]

We have a very old white roger thermostat for our gas furnace and are replacing it with a honeywell rth2310. Our current thermostat only has two wire one balck and the other white. Where do I make the connections.

White Rodgers gas valve 36e troubleshooting [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Lennox G23 furnace with a White-Rodgers 36E24-204 NG valve that continually is tripping the limit switch, due to a condition where the pilot is putting out way too much flame. I can see areas on the plate where the limit / rollout switch sits, and the flame has deposited large amounts of...

View more questions Search