Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dzairmovie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 10:19 PM
    How to search a movie by description?
    I have been searching for a title of a movie I watched as a boy thirty plus years ago. The movie is about a boy who survives a plane crash along with his dog in the middle of a deasert some where in Africa. He was flying in a small plane with his father( I am guessing) and the father dies. The boy spends days wandering around the deasert with his dog. He was alone in the deasert thirsty, hungry and exposed to the wild life,especially one vicious hyena which was follwing the boy until he was finally rescued by tribeman who lives in the deasert. Hope someone out there has watched this movie and remembers the title. Thank you.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 12, 2011, 08:12 PM

Dirkie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for a movie with a description? [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie that came out a few years ago. I can't remember any of the actors or really anything else. It's about a guy who goes and sees his ex-wife and son for Christmas. After he wakes up the next day he can't get out of town because of a huge boulder. Anyway, he keeps on reliving...

Movie search by description [ 5 Answers ]

An airline pilot(Lloyd Bridges)takes his family for a flight in a single engine aircraft,forced to land, the kids flatten the battery overnight by listening to the radio in the cabin & the next day the wife (spoilt) relents & helps to clear rocks to form a runway. Been seaching for many years, can...

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a boy,it was a norman wisdom film.about a small town mayor who kept putting him down.so he disguises himself as an american general and with the help of his friends goes on to blow up the town .is this movie on dvd ?and is it available.

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I saw over 30 years ago. I think it was a disney movie, but I haven't been able to locate it on any disney sites. Its about a little boy who befriends a little girl ghost. The little girl had fallen down a well and died, and her doll was stuck on a ledge in the well. (I...

View more questions Search