Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queenbullex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 10:19 AM
    Does injectable glutathione work?
    I want to lighten my skin color and I heard about glutathione pills and injectables and was wondering which one woks better and faster?
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Jan 19, 2011, 05:18 PM
    Hi Q,

I have been trying to find out the same thing. No one is helping!! There are some old posts about Gluta and it seems people have used injections more successfully compare to pills(which had limited success as only 10% is absorbed in your blood stream).

But people are being very tight lipped about Gluta. I wonder why??

If you know something, please share.

Where are you buying yours from?
    jazzyesmerelda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 11:46 PM
    Comment on pocahantas's post
    How has your regime of hydroquinone and retin A and then makari worked?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How well does Glutathione work? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone. First I should let everyone know that I am new to the world of skin lightening and bleaching so ampretty ignorant of most products. I had thought about using Monobenzone(Is Hydroquinone the same thing?) but after having many warn me against it and reading more no it I have...

Oral Glutathione does NOT work [ 21 Answers ]

"Oral Glutathione is NOT effective because the stomach enzymes destroy the glutathione. It makes it useless and doesn’t get absorbed by the body. In one of the experiments, a person took 3,000 mg of Oral Glutathione and later blood level glutathione was analyzed. As expected, Glutathione did not...

Glutathione not easily absorbed when taken orally - so how does it work? [ 2 Answers ]

I've read that glutathione is not easily absorbed when taken orally?? How then could it help whiten the skin when it is in capsule form? :confused: Are they really effective? What brands are effective in skin lightening? Is the Active White brand any good? :) Thanks!

View more questions Search