Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeroldbloom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 08:54 PM
    Falling for no apparent reason
    What would cause someone to fall for no apparent reason? I fall often when just standing by simply collapsing straight down on my butt.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 08:56 PM

There are many different things that could be wrong, but no one can give you an accurate diagnosis over the internet.

Talk to your doctor.

Good luck.
    sjzoey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 07:30 AM
    I am having problems with falling for reason. I on biplor meds for years.But when bending down I stuble and fall.This is happening... my friends joke ths I am trip on air

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I cry so much for no apparent reason? [ 49 Answers ]

I don't understand this. I seem to cry a lot latley for no reason. Its like I'm having a great day/night out when all of a sudden something dawns upon me that I must start crying.:confused: Im not sure if its just 'not my time' or I'm going through.. depression.. I sure hope not, but I'm going...

Gas Fireplace cuts out for no apparent reason [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gas fireplace manufactured by Superior. It is model DS-36TN. The unit was in the house when I bought the place in 2002 and worked fine for the past several years. About 2 months ago it started cutting out after being on for anywhere between 20 min and 1 1/2 hrs. I always turn the...

1988 honda civic stops running for no apparent reason [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1988 honda civic. Problem with driving along, everything fine, and all of a sudden the car just shuts off - you accelerate and nothing happens, since it is no longer running. Then you have to sit for a while before it will start up again. What could be the problem??

Computer rebooting for no apparent reason! [ 2 Answers ]

I looked around the forum and found a lot of people have had this problem, but none that matched mine... Anyway,mine started 2 days ago when the first random reboot happened after I opened up a little program to check the cpu core temperature (coretemp.exe). I've been using it for a week and...

View more questions Search