Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackandyellow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 09:32 PM
    How to deal with my boyfriends baby's mom?
    So my boyfriend and I haven't been dating every long but were crazy about each other, everything thing is going great.. 1 problem my boyfriend has a baby with his crazy ex and when I say crazy I mean it.. Her and I actually got into a fight and she brought her baby along :/ they are having a court battle right now, she doesn't want me to be around the baby and what not but she also won't let my boyfriend see his baby unless he goes to go her house but he doesn't want to see her face.. and his family doesn't want to vist with her either.. He will text her all the time and she keeps saying come to my house blah blah blah.. and when I text her freaks out at me saying it has nothing to do with me.. well for one when your making my man upset yeah I'm going to get invloved.. she now wants him to take an anger management class which is retarded ( id been getting angry too if I couldn't see my onw son) She is just making way more drama than needed.. How do I deal with this?
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

May 2, 2011, 05:59 AM
    You don't, you stay out of it - and support your man emotionally. Don't get in between them, but comfort him when he needs it!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 2, 2011, 06:01 AM

This is none of your business. He's your boyfriend not your husband. This is between them and you need to stay out of it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2011, 12:09 PM

Just because he can't handle his business properly doesn't mean you have to.

Stay the hell out of it. Like you said, she is crazy.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2011, 02:40 PM
    I agree. Keep your hands off this one because this matter does not concern you.

Good luck,
    Javi
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 3, 2011, 05:18 PM

This is none of your business. You should not be texting her, you should not be around her or her baby. This is between them.
    Unless you are addicted to drama you need to leave this alone. This is his business to handle.
    BlackBarbie121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 01:45 PM
    I think me and you have the same problem. Me and my boyfriend have a child together but he else has another baby momma and she is crazy just like the girl your dealing with. Although she lets him see his girls she tries to keep her foot in the door by black mailing or manipulating him into doing things that she wants. Me and her have had drama they have been together and I got pregnant 1st not her. Bt I feel like she needs to understand that what they had is over and she needs to move on. But your best bet is to just let their mess be their mess don't get involved its pointless. It won't solve anyting.
    catihiraldo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2011, 02:40 AM
    Well I really don't know she is going to keep doing that because she wants to make his life hell.I know this because I'm in the same situation as you my man has a b.m. and she is the devil.but basically she just wants you and your man to kiss up to her and blahblahblah you know

Tell him to file for joint custudy.visting rights.and weekends with the baby ALONE where ever your man lives and if your there who cares you're his grl being somebodys girlfriend is basically being like a wife but without legal documents so it would be the same drama but... well just go get a lawyer even though its not needed but its better.thats what my man is doing because he wants to see and spend time with the baby without his cuero b.m. being around..

<unless you man takes the baby out of state or the u.s then it's a prob if its done without written consent.and that's on both parts>.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 7, 2011, 11:39 AM

Being someone's girl friend is not the same as being the wife. The girl friend has no rights under the law.

This guy needs to get his stuff together. There are ways (lawfully) to put a stop to this. It's his business and his place to do this.
    There is no way I would get into that kind of drama over a man.
    Step back and tell him to handle his business.
    Wondering_Woman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 08:24 PM
    I am going through the same thing. I know the feelings and I want to be there for his son too but we can't get involved. It is their business and no matter how much you want to get involved just trust me we are both best to just stay out of it and be here when they come home. I would know I go to college and hold a job in between the school times. We will learn the hard or the easy way to just stay out of it. I love my boyfriend but I don't want in that part of his life until he gets it straightened out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriends ex won't stop trying to contact him, I'm not sure how to deal with this [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. He is a few years younger than me and I have kids. His ex girlfriend is a few years younger than him and thus pretty much still a teenager. We live in a small town and everyone is connected in many ways making situations more complicated. A...

Living with my baby's mom. It's not going to work, what to do? [ 8 Answers ]

So, me and my girlfriend broke up a week or so ago. We came to an understanding that our relationship is too emotional (we argue all the time), and only good when we get physical (sex has always been good). We live together now and our lease is up at the end of march. Honestly I can't stand her...

Boyfriends baby's mother. What to do? [ 6 Answers ]

Forgive errors as I'm typing from BB.first off I need to mention that I am very supportive and of my boyfriend seeing his son and being involved. All I do is show that I love him and that I am there for him whatever decisions he makes.ok... here goes... I have been with my boyfriend for a little...

How do I deal with my boyfriends baby momma drama? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm dating a guy with a 2year old daughter that he hasn't seen in almost a year. He's paying child support and has tried many times to set up a plan so that he's able to see he's daughter. She's never gone through with the plan so he's stopped trying. We've been together for 9 months and the baby...

How do you deal with the baby's momma? What's the legal approach? [ 3 Answers ]

He is the daddy of a wonderful 2 year old boy, but he has strings attached. A manipulative baby momma. Only since we've been together have I been able to make him see that she takes advantage of his kindness and generosity. For instance momma tries to makes him feel guilty for not keeping their son...

View more questions Search