Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petiteabeille Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 10:54 PM
    He left me for another woman. Will he come back?
    Hello everyone. I need your help because I don't know if I'm thinking right... My boyfriend and I stayed together happily for 2 years. He didn't say he loved me (he's formatted that way) but he cared for me like a true loving husband. He took care of my eating, sleeping, feelings... He reminded me of every little things like the tiny hole on my T-shirt, he remembered and bought me the things I like when he was back from business trips... He shared housework and listened attentively to all my life and work problems. He helped with my financial needs generously. And I in return, I cared for him like a king at home. I cooked as many good dishes as I can for every meal. I massaged him everyday and sometimes special hot baths with herbs. He said one time he graded me 9.5/10 as a housewife, and he told me that it was too good on bed...

I love him devotedly with absolute trust until one day (2 months ago) I suddenly got no news from him for weeks when he was on vacation without me (I had to work and the trip was too expensive... ). I became panicked but tried to wait until he returned. He returned, and broke up with me, threw me out of the house and later informed me that he had had someone else and slept with her as well. I far as I know, he told her about me. And at the moment she came to stay with him.

You could imagine how terrible it has been to me... Could you give me some of your comments and opinions on this.
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Nov 17, 2010, 12:44 AM
    If this guy ever cared or respected you he no longer does anymore... he threw you to the curb like yesterdays garbage. As horrible as this has been for you there is nothing you can do except move on. Concentrate on yourself and your happiness... find another man , a good man. You will find love again.

Nov 17, 2010, 02:21 AM
    Thanks for your kind words, ironhide262... On the day he confirmed the fact I held my tears asking him to tell me all what he disliked in me. He thought for a while and told me he liked it a lot when I was proactive in my life but at the same time it made him suffer because I was also very proactive in love, that I always decided to do what I believed to be right.

For the moment I'm living my life quietly without any disturbance to his new life, but I love him still. I love all his cares and sacrifices for me... Would anyone tell me that patience and faithfulness will finally win?
    Sweedypie Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2010, 04:09 AM
    Hi...
    petiteabeille, Only you can do what's best for you.
    I will say to get over him.. stay busy, focus on your work.. try not to think of him and if you do,think about what he did to you so that you can get that hate and angy inside you!

I know you are thinking about all the good times and you really miss him, but he wasn't the man for you.. and he will do the same with the women he is dating know! He will never stop! DO NOT sms him or try to call him.. he's going to ignore you. Disappear and erase that man out of your head! His not worth your tears! At least you know you were a good wife to him.. maybe to good and I can assure you one thing.. he will never ever have a women in his life again like you NEVER!!

Just let go sweety, I know its hard but move on! YOU WILL find someone better that will respect, love you and adoure you!

I wish you all the best, and that you will find the perfect man that loves you!!

Nov 17, 2010, 06:27 AM
    Thank you very much for your kindness, Sweedypie... Yes I'm being torn apart... When he disappeared for days on his vacation I was worried and got down on my knees every night to pray for him to be safe and fine... When he used all hard words to push me out of the house I managed to cook a lot of food and store them in the fridge so that he could eat well while without me... Later I knew he did all this for her... Before he told me the fact I couldn't imagine why he pushed me away and I missed him so bad that I hid myself at the corner near the house in early morning just to see him going to work...

Without him, I'm working at night too. I work and study all the time but he's always in my mind...
    Sweedypie Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2010, 07:12 AM
    Just try to focus on your life and your things! CONCENTRATE! Do not let him into your head.cuz he's only going to bring you down - because of the love you have for him!

Be STRONG and go out with friends,stay busy - and you will see you will get over him!
    Who knows it can be much quicker than you thought - just don't try to see him or talk to him! The best for now is to stay away and do your own thing! HE WILL SOON REALISE HE HAD MADE A MISTAKE! The more you going to sms or try calling him - or writing your heart out(telling how much you miss him )is going to push him further away, believe me.. guys do not like that!!

But good luck and hope you all the best.

REMEMBER... BE STRONG MY GIRL!
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2010, 08:24 AM

With my ex-fiancee he told me about 1.5monts before wedding that he just couldn't get married. I of course was shocked, so lashed out said don't let door hit you in backside.. We did get kind of back together about 4months, then he just stopped contacting me, and found out 2 weeks after that he was living with another woman.

I was devastated, and its been 1.5 years, still have hard time, but am getting better.

You are going through very difficult time. But don't every let him see that!! He may of hurt you beyond belief, but never let him know it! If possible check through you work see if they have any assistance for counseling, or check with your clergy. It does help to talk to other people. Just talking to other people on this site has helped me.

He is beyond caring what,where, or even how you are doing with your life. I know its hard, but no matter what don't just had him the pride you still have. I know its hard not to what him back, and to do anything to have him back. But bottom line is he doesn't care about your wants. Iam sorry for what your going through, but I do understand how difficult it is. Please feel free to let me know how your doing!!

Nov 17, 2010, 09:16 AM
    Comment on answerme_tender's post
    Thank you very much answerme_tender. So you have stayed alone for a year and a half now? He married that woman? For me I've been crying since it happened though I work, eat and sleep normally...

Nov 17, 2010, 09:19 AM
    Comment on Sweedypie's post
    Thank you again Sweedypie... You're so strong girl. No I'm not contacting him anymore, as I don't want to be between them. They are now a couple and I never want to be between a couple...
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2010, 09:31 AM

Petiteabeille,

No he hasn't married her, I really doubt that he ever will, she will be in same situation I was, he will not marry. He has been married twice, and wants nothing to do with it. I don't blame him, but then he should have just said that in beginning, instead of asking me to marry him. It was on of those DUH moments, if you know what I mean.

May 2, 2011, 03:01 AM

Hi everyone. I'm back to write some updates. This is for my own as well, to look back after some time... Two months after throwing me out, one night he contacted me. As I wrote before, I always love him. I agreed to come a few days after that, which was his birthday. After giving him a passionate night of his birthday, I told him that I would wait. I know that I sounded stupid but I couldn't help believing that love would finally win. And time has passed, I've been waiting for him for half a year now. He's still in touch with me and did everything he could to support me in my life and my work. He still replied to my questions about his future plans and still said about his feelings for me. So I have the energy (hope) to keep on waiting. This is hard, as I need my man physically sometimes, as I imagine his being with the other woman and suffered from jealousy sometimes... I don't know if I'll survive this long road...
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 2, 2011, 06:09 AM

Then chose another road,one that doesn't include hanging aroung in limbo waiting for something that will most likely never happen.

You chose what you do with your life-do you want to be somebody's booty call?

Or wouldn't you rather start respecting yourself and start living your own life?

May 2, 2011, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    Then chose another road,one that doesn't include hanging aroung in limbo waiting for something that will most likely never happen.

You chose what you do with your life-do you want to be somebody's booty call?

Or wouldn't you rather start respecting yourself and start living your own life?
    Thank you for your kindness, amicon. But it's hard, as I also believe this is just due to physical attraction. After the short time on holidays together with my man, she missed him so much that she took a flight to our place just to stay with him for a week (that time I got to know why he kicked me out of the house that hurrily). And then they kept on spending money on flights to see each other.

Another thing, she knew that he was in a relationship with me when they started their story. When she came to live for a week at our place, I'm sure she saw all traces of a woman's hands everywhere in the house. Even my little plants in the bedroom are still fresh. I mean if it were me, I'd feel soooo much guilty of stepping on someone's happiness and would run away immediately.

But I'll listen to you. I'll try to make myself emotionally independent of him. Whatever tomorrow will be, it's first good for me today...
    misshurt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 09:10 AM
    Sweet pea;
    My husband just did the same to me. Please do not let him have the best or worst from you, he deserves nothing. You are so much stonger than I am, I called him frantically, begged him on my knees, went in his phone account, went to his home... and it is all over. After 2 weeks he dumped me and blamed me all for it, he is seeing this girl... I just want to confront her has she knew him from before, I want to tell her he is married, he had a stepson... but I know there is no point for this. So hard... I will keep you in my prayers.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2011, 04:53 PM

When you didn't get enough misery and humiliation the first time you will keep going back for more.

You want better for yourself, you have to do better for yourself. You are not, because you really do need to get him out of your life, and keep it that way. Then you can heal, and rebuild and find happiness, instead of being a booty call while he cheats on the chick, he cheated on you with.

Its you that's still out in the cold waiting for another booty call. What kind of message does that send to him? "She is waiting for the next booty call, whenever I get ready."

Pathetic, and humiliating.

Jun 17, 2011, 08:50 AM

@misshurt: No I wasn't that strong, I did exactly the same things, I cried, I begged on my knees... All this didn't bring him back to me, but it did show him how much he hurt me, I believe this is unforgettable to him. At the moment I'm still waiting for him. This is what I think: I don't leave my man just because he has another woman, because out of this, he never ill treated me. However, I don't wait for him forever, I'm giving him one last chance. After the reality with this woman hits him, which hopefully helps him understand what he needs in a "life companion": if he comes back to me, I have done the right thing. If not, I move on, maybe with another man, maybe alone.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2011, 08:58 AM

If ''your'' man has another woman, he isn't your man anymore.

If ''your'' man leaves you and throws you out-he is illtreating you.

If he comes back to you and you allow him to do so-you're setting yourself up for yet another heartbreak.

Jun 17, 2011, 09:07 AM

@talaniman: Thank you very much for your kindness. I've learned the nature of your advice. I'm doing myself better (I got promoted at work and admitted in a good university to do my master). I've completely left behind all pains and anger from what happened. I've forgiven and I still love him but he's not everything in my life. I'm taking advantage of the peaceful free "time without men" to achieve my other goals.

@amicon: My sincere thanks for your words. I understand what you're trying to tell me. I imagine that when the desires for sex and new fresh things come up in some man, he might become blind and will heartlessly do anything to be satisfied. So I've decided not to feel hurt from what he's done and is doing in this state of mind. However, after all, if he never comes back to me, life doesn't end tomorrow.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 17, 2011, 11:10 AM
    This is going to sound harsh, but it really isn't meant that way. It is meant to get you to see your actions and lack of them in a different way.

I think I get it. You are using him as an excuse to hide away from men and dating. You don't want to take a chance on getting hurt again so you are going to hold on to this half-existence. You're in a relationship. Not available. So forth and so on...

However, you also aren't facing reality and aren't healing.

You are not in a relationship. He isn't yours (how many more times must that fact be said.) You aren't available because you are shutting yourself off from living. Holding on to 'loving him' is just the wall you built.

You are seeing only what you want to see in his interactions with her. She isn't the other woman. She is his partner as in lovers if not more. You're the doll on the shelf that he will play with when he needs something and she isn't around like on his birthday.

You have allowed yourself to be turned into the 'other woman.' That is not good or healthy for your self-esteem especially if you believe what you wrote about her knowing he was already in a relationship when they became involved.

You don't have to start dating just because you aren't in a relationship. You can take all the time you want in building your relationship with yourself. You are off to a good start and I congratulate you on your accomplishments. Best of luck on your future endeavors. However, give the other part of you a chance to heal and grow too.

Jun 17, 2011, 09:21 PM
    Hi Cat1864. My sincere thanks for your attention and care. I'm here because I need them...

Please allow me to add some more facts on what's happening between us right now. I told him to stop running around to search for perfect love because it just doesn't exist, that every woman would have things he liked and disliked in, that it was the question of accepting or not. He agreed with me. I've emphasized many times with him that I do support him in whatever he decides to do at the moment, but I'll give up when I see I should. I've made it clear to him that I still love him and I'm still waiting for him, but this is the last chance. And from his side, as we are not in the same country right now, and in different time zones, he's leaving his PC online 24x7 with mine, so that we can talk to each other whenever we can. He's still listening to and sharing with whatever I tell him, and gave me practical help many times. He's still sharing with me about his work, daily life and future plans. The things I love in him very much are that he works and studies very hard, and always supports me practically to improve myself.

You see, how can I ever cut this... He's the very kind of men I need. I do have many male friends, and did go out for a drink with them sometimes. But, it's always him that I feel happiest with...

About the other woman, I'm encouraging him to go to her, though. What else can I do for her... She didn't care about my feelings. Why should I care about hers... If she doesn't want "the other woman" in her relationship, she shouldn't have been one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

Husband left for another woman - can I get him back? [ 12 Answers ]

My husband left me for another woman couple months ago. We were separated for 3 years however were getting back together - or so I thought. I read lots of advices as to what to do first and have maintained the no-contact rule. It was effective in a way: to his family he describes the situation as...

My husband left me for another woman can I keep our son from spending time with him a [ 2 Answers ]

My husband left me for another woman can I keep my son from being with him and his mistress/

He left me for another woman [ 6 Answers ]

Three days ago my husband left, it was supposed to be for work until he could afford to move me and the kids with him. What I have found out is that he has been seeing another woman since July. He flew out to see her in Aug (under the presumption of job interviews). Now he is with her. I just found...

Why boyfriend left me for a woman in another state. [ 7 Answers ]

I am devastated that a guy who I have been in a relationship for almost two years with and had been talking to another on the internet longer than he has known me and now he is moving to PA to be with her. We live in Alabama. He is originally from Washington and six months after we met online he...

View more questions Search