Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larae_duran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2011, 05:52 PM
    My dog threw up white foam and she won't eat or move around and she is hiding
    My dog wouldn't come when I called her inside so I had to go get her she wouldn't eat all she wants to do is lay there now she is hiding under the bed what ahould I do?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2011, 11:30 PM

You need to take your dog to the vet immediately. NO ifs ands or buts. She may have eaten something poisonous or have a bone or some other object caught in her throat. She also could have been shocked by chewing on an electric cord or something. Time is of the essence in either of those cases and I'm pretty sure it could be one or the other.

Please let us know what the vet says.

Hugs, Didi
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 30, 2011, 08:54 AM

I totally agree with Didi's post. You need to see a vet immediately, there is no way for us to diagnose him online with out knowing what he could have gotten into.

I had a Shih Tzu who ate a poisonous mushroom once, and had we not taken her into the vet as soon as we did, we would have lost her. We have also had a neighbor who poisoned our German Shepherds because they we wouldn't allow them to buy one of our pups. They laced the food with glass and another substance all 6 dogs were violently ill and we even lost a pup in the process.

Please keep us posted!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat threw up white foam now looks to be resting not eating [ 2 Answers ]

My cat was sick yesterday, throwing up white foam. Now it looks like he slept most of the night and didn't throw up. Now I have been up for 2 hours and he has yet to chuck which is good. But he still won't eat and is still very lazy. I feel he is getting over some sort of toxin he may have ate.

Got a new dog and it won't eat.how will I get it to eat? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got a new dog 1 day ago to be exact; she is 8 years old.. I have tried feeding it and it won't eat or drink.. If it really doesn't eat, how long will I wait till I bring her to the vet?! :(

My dog won't eat dog food at all [ 6 Answers ]

My 1 year old poodle mixed won't eat dog food and he just takes a few pieces of dry dog food now and then, I don't know what to do its my fault I kept giving him table food now he won't even go near the wet food I don't want him to starve to death what am I to do keep him on human food? Please can...

Puppy is sick threw up, and won't eat! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old boxer pup who is sick, he won't eat, had diarrhea this morning and threw up. He hasn't ate all day, and will berally drink water. I fed him some new type of puppy food (lotus) last night, I don't know if that has anything to do with it after he was playing at the beach all...

New dog in house, old dog won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, About a month ago my family got a new chocolate lab. Before this dog we had a zoo yorkie mix. At first they both got along fine but now the yorkie (rusty) won't eat around the lab (tucker). About a week ago we had to change both dog's foods because our vet told us not to feed rusty puppy food...

View more questions Search