Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyNay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 09:38 AM
    Had two periods in one month second one was weird spotting for 3days pinkish
    I had two periods this month. I am sexually active and trying to have a baby. The first one was my normal regular menstrual cycle on the 5th of April, then another one on the 21st of April. The second one was spotting for 3 days, then heavy for 2 1/2 days, then spotting again for 2 days. Not sure what to think this has never happened to me before I have normal periods each month. What should I do? What is this?
    nina01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 04:21 PM
    :):)
    Sometimes things like this just happen out of the blue for no obvious reason, however if there is any chance you could be pregnant,do a test and if not I would keep an eye on things and if it happens again you should see a doctor.Usually the cause is something found to be qiute simple, but it is better to be careful
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 28, 2011, 04:32 PM

Wait and see how your next scheduled cycle goes. If you miss that period, then test.

Sadly there's really no way for anyone on the internet to positively tell you what's going on. Every woman has an off month at least once in her life, so that could be what's happening with you. But, like the above poster said, if you're concerned, or it happens again, a trip to the doctor is in order.

Baby dust to you. Don't get discourage. It can take a while to get pregnant once you start trying. Most couples try for 1 - 2 years before conceiving. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period, pinkish brown spotting for 11 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have not gotten my period this month but have been spotting. The last time I had my period was 36 days ago and it was normal (6 days long).This month I began spotting just a day or two before my expected period due date. The spotting is pinkish brown/light red with no flow to it. The spotting...

I have pinkish tissue discharge cramping and spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period from the 22nd to the 29 after my period ended me and my husband has sex a couple times after on different days. I have been spotting, first it started brown discharge, then it was fresh blood very tiny amounts I have cramps, headaches and have been very sick not throwing up but...

I have been spotting,pinkish discharge,implantation? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, we have been trying to conceive for the past 7 months using the ov/kits and also have been on chinese herbs for the past two months.I have had two children in a past relationship. My fiancé has had a sperm evaluation done and is all well. I am 9dpo and woke this morn and went to the toilet...

Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous,...

View more questions Search