Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geega Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 11:52 AM
    My ex boyfriend and I
    I'm confusesd... he said he loved me more than anyone he had ever been with, and I had this huge affect on him, like no other, then he came home with this girl who hehad a couple of one night stands with years ago, they ran in to each other at a funeral this past may and ji went to his house and waited for him to come home, and he came in with her, she lied to me and said they were just friends from years ago, and she said she was leabing, she went outside and waited in the motor home for my ex, after he calmed me down I fell aslewpp and I awoke at 4;00 am and he wasn't in the hiouse, I went outsie and he was in the motor home scewingher,. she styaed in there while he broght me in the house totally trramautized by the ordeal, the cops came and took me home , he stayed with her for another 3 months, and then he came back to me told me he loved me , and I took him back again, said he didn't cafre about her,m and he was trying to set he upwith his best friend then,, but he got mad at me again, and the next night I saw her vehilce back at hisl place... he told me thedre was nomhbig love relationship going on there, and he would never move her in , she had three kids, but the mill is shut down now, and he can't afford his house now, so she was renting and she moved in 2 months ago, he told me she pays her way and then some,. and we talked on the phone for 2 hours I told him I still loved him and that I wasn't or hadn't been with anyone since he leeft me, he asked me aqbout other guys, if I was seeing anyone.. I told him no, I think I did the wrong thing, he said he would call me... havent hrard from him in 2 weeks... I still love him I hatew mysekf for still loving him... help any answers that can make me see the light abit here. Thanks
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Hello, first of all, when he calls you need to tell him to leave you alone. What he is doing to you is not right. Plus its not fair to you. You deserve a lot better. You need to remember that too. Don't let any man walk all over you like he has been doing.

All he is doing is using you for when the other woman is busy... pretty much.

Feb 6, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Thanks for the advice, we were together for 6 years before this happened.. she has only been around for the last 4 months or so... ands she ispaying everything over there and doing everything in her power to keep him, he dumped her twice and came back to me , and now he back with her... what s your adiceon that

Feb 6, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by geega
    thanks for the advice, we were together for 6 years before this happened.. she has only been around for the last 4 months or so.....ands she ispaying everything over there and doing everything in her power to keep him, he dumped her twice and came back to me , and now he back with her ......what s your adiceon that
    Is he using her too or what I wouold like to know
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Yeah it sounds like he is using her to pay stuff. If she wasn't giving him the money or paying stuff for him he probably wouldn't be with her.
    Sweet Like Honey Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 06:13 PM
    I think you need 2 leave him alone. If he can't be satisfied with just you, then he doesn't deserve you, you deserve someone better who can help take your mind off him
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Feb 6, 2007, 06:34 PM
    He is a user -- be glad he is using her instead of you.
    Step back and pretend this is a best friends situation - What would you tell her to do?

Feb 7, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavage
    He is a user -- be glad he is using her instead of you.
    Step back and pretend this is a best friends situation - What would you tell her to do?
    Thanks for the great advice , I'm sure no - one could have said it better! You are absolutely right... thanks again, ill be sure to pass that on to someone else if they some day need the same advised
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Why do you put up with this treatment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a new boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay me and my boyfriend (bobby) have been together for 7 months and we fight like everyday about something.. Since them 7 months we broke up (an actually real break up) for 2 days.. N I started dating this tom guy and we kissed.. And then me and bobby got back together and I told bobby about...

Help me and my boyfriend 18+ [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my boyfriend need help. We have been together for 12 years now our relationship has always been good besides some occasional arguments. On October 23rd his dad died and that when the abuse started. Now he is very sexual aggressive we occasional play oral game (please forgive if...

Ex boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My wife keeps contact with an Ex high school sweetheart. They broke up over something really dumb, however she only speeks highly of him. He calls every once and a while, keeping up with her life. He just recently starting dating a girl, the first since my wife. My wife wants to use this...

My boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years and I want to live together. Every time I mention it(which isn't often) he never really gives me an answer and just blows it off. I work night shift 3 nights a week and he works days 5 days a week. So we only see each other once during the week and...

My boyfriend [ 35 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years now. We are great together. To give you a brief summary :- he was my first boyfriend, first guy I slept with. He had more experience is the bedroom when we initially started sleeping together. You can say he trained me and I'm...

View more questions Search