Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bvgirl8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 01:31 AM
    Is he really sorry or is he a liar?
    Some ex.

Sooo he basically screwed me over and lied right to my face and cheated on me all right? You know the deal.

He then tried to get back together with me, said he was SO sorry blah blah blah. You know. I said hell no! And he got with one of my team mates on my volleyball team.

Now, he ALWAYS comes to me saying how sorry he is and how the grass isn't always greener on the other side.. first of all.. what the hell does that mean? AND guys is he actually sorry or is he just bull****ting. Cause I really don't think he gives a damn and he lied about everything else he ever told me, literally.

And the thing is like were cool and chill with each other and everything, and every time he apologizes I tell him its OK and whatever lets move on. But he keeps apologizing. But I still don't believe him for some reason. So you is he?
    sahar. Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2011, 01:48 AM
    He left you once . No doubt he will leave u again for the second time , I call this as boy's nature!
    They are lier! Don't trust him at all... leave him...
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

Apr 23, 2011, 07:06 AM
    He cheated on you, and he left for... you don't need anything from this guy, and he will do so again - his affection for you only seems to be there when he can't have it.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 07:57 AM

You already know he is a liar. It sounds like he is a poor loser, too.

An old saying is that the 'Grass is greener on the other side of the fence.' It means that what you don't have looks better than what you do. Many people who cross the fence find out that the grass isn't greener and it is usually fake. He is trying to make you believe he now knows that you are better that what he found when he strayed.

Oh, he may be sorry, but that doesn't mean he has changed his ways. You can believe that he knows he messed up. However, you can also believe that he will probably continue to do what he wants when he wants as long as it suits his needs.

I personally would tell him to keep his apologies to himself. They are not going to change what happened and the more he goes on the less believable they are.

Don't worry about what he does. Continue moving on whether he does or not. There are males who aren't lying cheaters so try not let this person's actions get you down about males in general.

Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 09:37 AM

Just tell him stop with the apologizing, and leave you alone. Why be confused by a lying cheater??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Liar, liar pants on fire [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: People lie. But, do you think people lie after they've sworn an oath to tell the truth? Some will - some won't. But how many? Take my poll. I wonder who's more cynical or naïve than I am. Vote once, and it's NOT private. We're going to find out who's cynical and who's not. ...

The right wing. The Constitution. Small government. LIAR, LIAR pants on fire. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: You know how the wingers SAY they want small government, all the while supporting our record as the worlds largest jailer... Yup, we even have more convicts than those miserable, civil rights hating tyrants, the Chinese, whose population is FIVE times greater than ours.. But, I...

Is he a liar [ 2 Answers ]

My Name Is Monica And Me And I Love This Boy Named Marquist And My Friend Told Me He Tried To Talk To Her He Says He Didi'nt And He Says He Relly Care About Me I Want to Know If Its True Or Not

I'm a liar [ 4 Answers ]

I have a major problem lying. Not just to my friends and co-workers, but to my family and to my husband. I chose to have emotional relationships with men at my work against my husbands wishes, and did so for months. He had already confronted me once about a phone call he saw, but I continued...

View more questions Search