Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryanross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 07:01 AM
    Ask a nurse online free?
    I have a 8 years old son approx 100 lbs. he has been sick for a day and half. His temperature is 103.7. we have been giving him children's tylenol. Any other recommendations
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 07:11 AM

Alternate tylenol with motrin every 3 hours and make an appointment with your pediatrician immediately.
    virginia73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 09:45 AM
    I got a piercing on my upper lip about 3weeks ago.and its swollen and have a big bump inside my lip
    virginia73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 09:47 AM
    I got a piercing on my upper lip.but it is very swollen and I could I a big bump.
    shana17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 08:55 AM
    I have an assignment where I have to ask a nurse what is your definition of nursing and the role of nursing and if your facility uses a nursing theory if so, which one and what do you think or feel about the usefulness of theory their practice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online free? [ 4 Answers ]

My so cartilage on his ear is swollen and red what is this, and what should I do?

Free online nurse chat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've had the implant thing in my arm for about 2 and half years now, The 1st 2 yrs I didn't have a period, but now in the last few months I've had near like constant periods, its really bugging me, it will just start suddenly and won't stop from a week up to 6 weeks... :( Its also...

Chat nurse online free [ 3 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant but not sur as it is still too early!

I was diagnosed with mono [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was diagnosed with mono a couple days ago after being in pain for a while. On Sunday my throat started to hurt extremely bad I can't eat, sleep, drink, nothing it hurts really bad and my neck is swollen. I can deal with the fever but when will the pain from my throat start to go away?

View more questions Search