Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tabari1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 09:00 AM
    1999 honda accord stalls while driving. Already replaced main relay.
    Main relay just replaced. Seems to stall now when slowing down. Green Key light comes on. When attempting to re-start, it turns over, does not seem to catch, and dies out. After 3 to 6 attempts, it will start. When stalls, all electrical goes off.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 09:06 AM

Replace the Ignition Control Module and coil:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post265896
    franks402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 04:13 PM
    Call Honda at 1-800-999-1009 and give them your VIN to see if your car is covered by the ignition switch recall from 2002. I have been having the same issues for months and my excellent mechanic couldn't replicate it. I just learned today that my car is covered and the dealership will be replacing the switch this weekend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 Honda Accord main relay [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone provide me a picture of where the 1992 honda accord EX coupe main relay would be in my dash? I just can't see it whatsoever. And are there any tips to removing/replacing it that would make it much easier? Thank you.

99 Honda Accord - main relay switch [ 1 Answers ]

I was looking for FAQ since I read it would describe not only the location of the main relay, but how to take it out and resolder it. I can't seem to find the FAQ section, etc. Any help guiding me?

Main relay on a 96 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the main relay located on a 1996 honda accord?

Location of 93 Honda Accord main relay? [ 16 Answers ]

(EXCELLENT site by the way). Can anyone email me a picture or a diagram of WHERE on the drivers side kick panel area the mainrelay is located? Someone told me the cruise control relay is in front of it. Is that accurate? Thanks everyone.

1991 Honda Accord Main Relay [ 3 Answers ]

Where in the main relay located on a 1991 Honda Accord?

View more questions Search