Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cykadka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Vein problem
    I would like to ask for advice concerning blue veins. Over few years there are more blue veins showing all over my body. They are very visible especially on my arms and legs. I did not suffer up to now from any medical conditions. They are not spider veins. It just seems like my skin is transperent or the veins are so near to the surfuce that you can study them like a map. This problem not only makes me feel uncomfortable and unattractive but starts to really worry me. Please if anyone knows the possible reason or cure to my problem - help me understand what is happening.
    MISSIBAYBE Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jan 12, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Look up information on spider veins or vein treatment. They can make them less noticeable for you. Are you taking birth control? This increases your spider veins.
    GinaLanc Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Walmart carries a product over in the vitamin section called Vein Lite or something like that. It's made from horse chestnut and a reasonably priced product. Gina
    tacochan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Hi there, I have the same problem as you. I'm in early 30's and taking a birth control since I'm 25. If anyone has any solution please let me know. Thanks so much in advance..
    Vein Center Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 09:27 PM
    You may visit Heart and Vein Center to get more information about vein .Seriously excellent entry to study on.
    alib1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 06:10 PM
    I understand perfectly. They are not spider veins. They are your blue veins sticking up. Mine are in my hand and starting to go up my arm. They are moving up my fingers also. None are disappearing so there is more. They also ache. Getting alil nervous. Veins are starting to show on my under arms and don't want them reaching my heart. Am 46 and enjoying life until now. Have quit smokin. Am totally confused.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vein like lump on my penis? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a lump on the top side of my penis (other side of the shaft), it is roughly in the center and to the back end, and can be seen beginning near my pubes. It feels the same as a vein, however it is much larger, and I cannot directly see it. It is about an inch long when my penis is non erect....

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

Vein so appearent [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, why veins become so visible especially on the hands when I work out a lot and now they are kind of just there all the time I think my hands look old and manly which I do not like I want them to be soft feminine , how to reverse this and is there any cosmetic surgery to help with that like...

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

Vein under only one eye [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 currently, and I have always grown up with minor bags under my eyes. They have not been a really big deal, since I use a damp/cold cloth in the morning to reduce swelling. But, in the past year or so, an unsightly vein has appeared under my left eye. I use the cloth every morning to get...

View more questions Search