Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystal6561 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 01:48 AM
    What is this pill? It is yellow and oval.
    What is this pill? It is yellow and oval. On one side it says 36/01. The other side has a v shaped symbol mixed with a check.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2007, 02:31 AM
    http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/dru...9/acet006m.jpg

ACETAMINOPHEN-HYDROCODONE 325mgs. 5mgs.(Lortab(R) Elixir) is a combination of two different types of pain medicine and is used to treat moderate to severe pain.

Complete Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone Tablets information from Drugs.com

I cannot guarantee that this is true. You should always make sure that you confirm this with a medical professional. Taking unidentified pills can be hazardous!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2007, 05:05 AM
    You can also look it up yourself on Prescription Drug Information, Side Effects, Interactions - Drugs.com to verify the drug by photo.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Feb 6, 2007, 08:21 AM
    You can call Poison Control but they will want to know where you got the pill. You didn't say, but where did you get a pill that wasn't in a bottle?
    You don't have to answer... I am just wondering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Morning after pill side effects. [ 1 Answers ]

I've taken the morning after pill and a few days after I started bleeding. I felt the same sympthons as when am seeing my period (breast hurts,tummy ache) but the blood is really dark (brown) and its lighter than my period. I've like this for 4 days and now its just like blood spots. I wasn't due...

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search