Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristinekline Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 12:21 PM
    Getting slapped in the ear
    I was slapped so hard in my right ear yesterday there was instant ringing and it hurt so bad after about 2 minutes I could barely hear out of it should I go to da hospital or wait and see what happens
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Apr 11, 2011, 12:27 PM
    How long ago did this happen? If it has been 24 hours and the ringing has not gone away, go see your doctor.

Does the pain feel Internal or external. Inner ear pain could be a problem, where as external (surface pain) could just be bruising from being slapped.

And stop making people want to hit you. :)

Apr 12, 2011, 12:48 PM
    Comment on sharper11's post
    Da ringing only lasted for about 2mins its been since Sunday afternoon I could barely hear I have the popped ear syndrome but I want to make sure no major damage to my ear drum.

Apr 12, 2011, 12:49 PM
    There is no pain though that could be good or bad .
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Apr 12, 2011, 12:58 PM
    If you are really concerned, I suggest seeing a doctor (no need to emergency room visit). Has it gotten better? No pain sounds good in this case. If your ear drum was injured, you would feel it.

Is your ear swollen (outside or inside)? If the inner ear swells, see your doctor for medical advice. If the outer ear swells, put put ice on it (take advil if needed, it helps with reduce swelling).

badoski x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 08:59 AM
    I got slapped about 3 weeks ago though its not paining me and also no pus is coming out but I have poor hearing but I feel my throat scratching me.please send answer to my mail please ([email protected])

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

I can't hear good cause I got slapped in the ear [ 21 Answers ]

I'm scared cause I got slapped in the ear by my friend while wrestling and can't hear very good out of it what should I do? Is this permanent? Help me!

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

Got slapped on my face and hear. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years.In a dispute among friends I got slapped really hard in my right ear a week ago.Now I am facing a problem in my hear.My right is blocked like if water gets in.But I can hear properly though a bit low in the right ear. And sometimes I feel echo in my ears.But the thing I recognise is...

View more questions Search