Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teryvillesam78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 08:02 PM
    What are the forces and ternds that are driving efforts towards healthcare reform in
    What are the forces and trends that are driving efforts toward healthcare reform in the United States
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2011, 05:29 AM

Hello t:

The prices are going up, and we can't afford it.

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 5, 2011, 05:42 AM

Too many frivolous lawsuits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Americans stall climate efforts once again [ 15 Answers ]

A year ago we looked for the promise of a new era but all we got is business as usual. That's the conclusion, the reality, of the US present position on combating climate change. I have to admit I'm a CO2 skeptic but I do know that climate change is happening but what I don't understand is that the...

What could be blocking my efforts to loose weight? [ 7 Answers ]

I am healthy swf, 50, 5'5" and 186lbs. The highest I've ever been. I've never had a weight issue before. I work at a fitness center and exercise regularly AND count calories. I do about 30 minutes of cardio 4x/weekly along with my active job. I stopped doing weights for now and switched to...

End of the Year Efforts at maxing out 401(k) contributions [ 1 Answers ]

I am contributing regularly to my 401(k) plan, but the amount does not come close to the limits set by the federal government. Can I get my contributions to the limit between now and the end of the year? In other words, what happens if I am like $10,000 short of the limit but only have $5,000 in...

Healthcare versus non healthcare business planss [ 1 Answers ]

What is important in a healthcare business plan that is not ordinarily included in a non-healthcare plan?

View more questions Search