Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punkie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 11:27 AM
    How to use revision in a sentence
    I'm here learning out my ged book... and I'm learning sentence structure, but I can't seem to get this one question right... the most effective revision of a sentence would include which group of words?and also, the most effective combination of sentences would include which group of words?I just can't them right when I do the practice test... I just don't really understand it... its not coming to me... can I get some help on to reconizing it in a group of sentences...
    2FUN4ME Posts: 12, Reputation: 9

Oct 6, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Revision involves change. To revise something is to review it and change it to hopefully make it easier to understand or to correct it. Websters on-line dictionary might be helpful to you. Good luck on your GED. I'm 43 and just finished college, I feel for you! Stick with it 'cause it means the world when getting a job.
    lovegilr14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 3, 2011, 02:51 PM
    POOP is awesome and it should be under revision : ) Hope this helps!
    Radster4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2012, 04:07 PM
    LOL same here trying to learn how to do revisions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revision tips [ 1 Answers ]

I have like 4 days until my first Alevel exam, I have been trying to revise for a week, but I cannot get focused, I have hardly taken in information over the past year, therefore I need to learn from scratch, its stressin me out, I have so much to do in so little time! Please help me!

Suspended sentence [ 1 Answers ]

I was charged with assault with a weapon a few months ago and my lawyer gave me the papers about my case and included in them was a paper saying what crown council wanted. They want me to get a "suspended sentence" can anyone tell me exactly what that is. And if it will be on my record forever. Or...

Number sentence [ 1 Answers ]

Arrange the digits 1, 2, 6 and 8 to make number sentence true? ________ x _________ = 1236?

What would be my sentence [ 2 Answers ]

I am 39 year old, leaving in canada on visa. Caught for shoplifting charged with Theft under $5000. On the day of my first appearance in court I am going to plead guilty... My visa will exp in 3 months. This is my first offence and I am very regret for the same. Want to know what type of sentence...

View more questions Search