Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaribel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 06:22 PM
    How to become famous singer at age 11?
    I won't to become a singer because I really have a good voice and it would make my life more happier because I don't too much at home so I really won't to sing to people so they can see I am good and how bad I won't this.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 24, 2011, 06:23 PM

So join a choir or chorus or theater group. You don't need to be famous to be a singer.
    yaribel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 06:28 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    I did before but it did not help me and plus I won't to because I just won't to show people that I am good
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 24, 2011, 06:41 PM

You show people you are good by performing whenever and wherever you can. You may never be famous but you can still be a singer.
    Beebailey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 07:06 PM
    I want to do the same thing but do what Justin beiber did. Post a video of you singing on YouTube. Justin beiber did it, and look at him now!
    KIDD_ROCK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2011, 06:44 PM
    I want too be a singer and that's what ima do
    I no you say that some people don't make it but I want stop ima work my way up and become one so if your 11 and you want to be a singer and someone puts you down, who cares its your life do What You Need To Do Follow your Dreams!!
    keke832 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2011, 08:00 AM
    When I was 10 yrs old I wanted to be a singer.im 11 right and if you want
    To became a singer you should do what I'm going do... post videos on YouTube!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2011, 08:25 AM

At 10 and 11 you all need to first learn to use real english, since posts like the ones above are a poor example of anyone who is serious about their desires, Since everything you do publicly will be judged.

Next if you drop our of choir or other groups, it merely shows you are not dedicated or you think you will get it over night without work.

Even if you are good, you have to be taking lessons, voice and how to read music. You should learn to play a music instrument

You have your parents arrange for you to perform at open mic nights and more
    cuteypie419 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 10:49 AM
    I think what it best is to just sing your heart out and be heard if singing is what you love go for it try sending a demo to a company and see what comes back you will never know
    charlie_tw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 10:03 AM
    I would like the same thing :D But all I can say is follow your dreams and try posting a video of yourself singing on YouTube. Everyone has Dreams and they try to follow it!:) Like me id like to become famous and meet my idol! (nathan sykes) So try you your best hun! Xx
    chloe11singer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 07:42 AM
    I'm 11 and I am made to sing but what u should consider doing is make a demo and send it to a company u nevfer know what they'll say.Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to become a famous singer at age 11? [ 8 Answers ]

I really want it to happen with my life just for the happyness that it is going to make in everybody life and to me also.

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 3 Answers ]

I am always thinking of being famous I am a great singer and actress please please please I need to be discovered

How do I become a famous singer at age 10? [ 9 Answers ]

Look I'm young and want to be a famous singer right now. I've been interested in this since I learned how to talk. Everyone I told has supported me including mom. Please help I'm desperate

How to become a famous singer at age 10 [ 5 Answers ]

I really want 2 become famous my mom doesn't no but that is my dream Any suggestions please

View more questions Search