Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lailadee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 08:11 AM
    I kept catching my ex calling his ex so I broke it off. I can't get over him?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2011, 08:25 AM

Moved from Construction to Relationships.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 16, 2011, 08:33 AM

Give yourself plenty of time and focus on activities that you enjoy and hanging out with friends to take your mind off him. Good Luck!
    PhilTayz Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2011, 08:59 AM
    I would probably advice NC... Idk if it's a good ideia anyway.
    But if you are really determined to forget about him then go into NC.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2011, 06:38 PM

Takes time for the dust to settle so stay busy with other things while it does. Better leave him and his ex alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Boyfriend broke up but keeps calling - what can I do to get him back? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi ! I hope anyone can help me, I'm feeling so hopeless and sad :( Almost three months ago my boyfriend broke up with me. I did not plead or beg him to come back... I just accepted it. At least I acted this way. 2 weeks later he called me again and called me for almost one week every...

He broke up with me but he's still calling.does he miss me? [ 4 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for about a year and 3 months. We have been through so many ups and downs... mostly downs. He hurt me a lot but I still love him very much. He broke up with me a few weeks ago and I just didn't want to let go (even though I know that's wrong and would probably make him hate...

Catching STI's [ 1 Answers ]

Can you catch an STI even if you use a condom?? :confused:

My past is catching up to me. [ 17 Answers ]

November 2003 (New Jersey) I was 23 yrs old, convicted of receiving stolen property, sentence was time served 99 days in jail, 2 yrs probation. April 2004 Transferred probation to Pennsylvania. August 2004 (Pennsylvania) Stole a credit card, ran up roughly $1,000 in charges. Got a tip the...

View more questions Search