Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingjulianparty Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2010, 02:36 PM
    Baby so real doll
    I'm trying to find out the name of this baby doll! I always called it a baby so real doll but I can not find it anywhere! This doll had vinyl type skin, it was the size and weight of a real baby, the hair was painted on, it would make different facial expressions and laugh and cry. It did not "poop" or eat food though. This is driving me crazy! I got this doll for Christmas somewhere between 1996-1998. I can not remember the exact year! IDK if this helps but the laugh sounded like baby Kate's laugh on the T.V. show "Arthur"!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2010, 11:26 PM

So Truly Real Dolls - Official Site
    Lifelike So Truly Real baby dolls 100% 365 day return guarantee.
    SoTrulyReal.AshtonDrake.comSo Real Baby Doll
    Amazing Realism! - So Truly Real Life-like Realistic baby dolls.
    NewCollectibleDolls.comSo Truly Real Baby Doll
    Shop for Dolls. Compare Prices, Buy & Save Online.
    BottomDollar.com/dollsDoll so Real

Hope you find your doll.
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2010, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjulianparty View Post
    I'm trying to find out the name of this baby doll! I always called it a baby so real doll but I can not find it anywhere! This doll had vinyl type skin, it was the size and weight of a real baby, the hair was painted on, it would make different facial expressions and laugh and cry. It did not "poop" or eat food though. This is driving me crazy! I got this doll for Christmas somewhere between 1996-1998. I can not remember the exact year! IDK if this helps but the laugh sounded like baby Kate's laugh on the T.V. show "Arthur"!
    Hey! I think I know the doll you mean! If we're thinking of the same one then yes it was "baby so real"! Yup I was a bit creeped out by how real she was. Haha. But I got over that. I don't know what happened to her but I'll do some searching and see if I can help you figure it out. I was born in 1989 and I think I was about 6 or 7 when I got her. So yes you're right about the time she came out.
    ms.cookie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 09:01 AM
    I have One I got for christams between those years you mention, its in meant con. And I'm selling it, I was actually tryn to see how much it was worth when I ran across you.

Oct 11, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Comment on ms.cookie's post
    I've been looking for it and it is like it never existed. Let me know when ever you find out and I would like to see a picture too!
    addlechic182 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 08:44 AM
    I have been looking for this dool for years. Itw as like 200 dollars when itcame out and my parents couldn't afford her forme. I would love to see a picture of it if anyone ever finds it [email protected]

Oct 14, 2010, 07:28 PM
    She has the painted on blond hair the org. pink outfit and her face moves, she laughs when you pick her up and cries when you put her down and her arms also move. I got her in 1995, my grandmother got her at toys r us for christmas. She's still works

Oct 14, 2010, 07:31 PM
    The only way I could send you a pic is with my cell phone at the moment, I could e mail it to you.
    CynLopez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 09:29 PM
    OMG I'm totally looking for this doll too. Is this doll still for sale?

Oct 29, 2010, 08:11 PM

[email protected] is my email. I wonder why this doll is SO hard to find! I would love to have one again! I use to carry mine everywhere and her name was Sarah. One day I had her in the basket on my bike and I crashed and messed her face up but I didn't care I still carried her everywhere because I loved her so much. Then I had to move and never found her again.. guess my parents threw her away :( lol o well.
    acarriefan27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 05:40 PM
    If you go eBay I think one your looking for is there scroll down to see it's picture baby so real
    acarriefan27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 05:41 PM
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lifesize-Baby-So-Real-Doll-to-Reborn-Moves-Mouth-Eyes-A_W0QQitemZ400188498206QQcategoryZ344QQcmdZViewIte mQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DDLSL%252BS IC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%25 2BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D8%26pmod%3D300494252740%25 2B300494252740%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6419398 931483491013#ht_5210wt_955
    carismar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 12:52 PM
    I can't find this doll nowhere and I've been looking for two years now. I hate how it is so hard to find. I got the doll when I was 6 for christmas in I think it was 1996. I had from then 'til I was 18. I am about ready to give up because I don't think that doll exists, or maybe I just imagined her. The doll was baby so real. She had painted on hair, wore a yellow outfit, and had a body that was squishy. She cried when she was laid down and her eyes closed. When she was picked up she laughed. She was the african american version of baby so real, and when her clothes were off her body, excluding her head, legs, and arms were peach. She had sponge on the inside of her peach body. She had a batery pack on the inside.
    starryness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 05:00 AM
    I think it may be Baby Expressions that you are searching for :) x

Feb 15, 2012, 11:29 AM
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toy-Biz-animated-crying-laughing-baby-doll-19-/160554728254?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2561ce bb3e#ht_5273wt_1037

Found it! But I am not willing to pay $50 for it. :)
    jlm1407 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 02:26 PM
    I think the doll you are describing is called BABY EXPRESSIONS by FAMOSA.
    We bought our 2 year old one in 1998 and she cried when she saw his face move! Still got it but we have lost a piece of the thick sponge which covers the batteries, however it is still working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

First real love, first real relationship, long-distance, and she cheated on me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I am a 20 year old boy that is really struggling emotionally! Sorry in advance, this will be a little long but I would really appreciate that you read the whole thing and that you maybe could give me some advice, and that you could understand my situation!: For about a month ago I found out...

I want to find my real mother I was adoped into a family as a baby [ 2 Answers ]

I was adopted into a family as a baby I am now almost 50 and I want to know my real family my adoptive fathers name is jim collins and I don't have money to spend on this online stuff is there anyone that can tell me how I can find them for free my name is leanna jeanette collins I don't know my...

80's Burger King Commercial "Aint nothing but the Real Thing Baby" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the 80's Burger King commercial that has the slogan "Aint nothing but the real thing baby" It's a commercial for their chicken tenders! It has teenage girls in a phone booth eating them, then a husband with Christmas gifts bringing some home for his family. It...

View more questions Search