Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 05:14 AM
    Trying to find my real father
    Hi I'm trying to find my real father I have no imformation on him just that my mother got pregnany with me and that was it they split up I have asked my mother but she doesn't want to tell me who he is she did say one time that his name was brian but that is all I know is there away I could find out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Write a letter to every Brian you can find?

Ok, seriusly with that little amount of information, you will not ever find him, You will need at least a last name. But there are times people have relastionships, one night stands and so on and just don't know the person.
    xXSophieXx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 07:53 AM
    I can say that unfortunately I was a 1 night stand and until this day I don't know my father and I have asked my mother if she knows anything and she says that she can't give me any informaton. I am 16 and I feel like I am missing out on so much - a girl needs her daddy. In a matter of fact anybody needs both parental figures. I have a mom and step dad but the step dad as much as I love him still can't fill that little place for some reason. I know your hurting honey but think - there are people out there worse off. Try asking your mom why she won't give you any information? Or maybe ask any other relatives if they know of any information on him.
    dmarsh27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 09:27 PM
    I am trying to find my real dad and I don't know how to look without it costing anything is there a website that I could look under can anyone *** help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my real father [ 1 Answers ]

I'm needing to find out how I can find more information locating my real father? I been looking everywhere and no answers.can any one help me his last name is castro I believe He is in his 80's maybe in his 90's. Thank you very much.

Real father [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only 17 and my twin and I would like to find our real father. We live with our real mother and her husband has adopted us. We would like to find him, we know his full name but that's it and from the interne we believe his married we would like to know if you know any sites that doesn't cost...

I need to find my real father! [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find my real father. I have not had contact with him since 2004. The only thing is that I don't have any money to do this so I need a free site to find at least an address or a phone number. :confused: :confused:

How to tell and when a 9 yr old about real father [ 6 Answers ]

My granddaughter is 9 yrs old, her mother (my daughter) married another man when she was 3 months old, that is the only father she has ever known. My daughter and husband have a daughter of their own 4 yrs younger than the 9 yr old. Then 9 yr old has my daughters last name and the 4 yr old has...

Looking for real father [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the real father of a male child born in Rhode Island on 11/27/1995. The child was born of a married woman that is now divorced. At the time the child was conceived she was married but this pregancy came from a one night stand or affair at a bar? I need help on where to start...

View more questions Search