Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shrimp2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 11:25 AM
    Can I Be Pregnant If he came on me in the shower?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2011, 11:46 AM

Possible yes... likely? Depends on what you were doing before that moment.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 02:43 PM

"On me" ? Do you mean IN you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 02:45 PM

If he came ON you, then no. You can't get pregnant.

Do you know how pregnancy happens?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2011, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    If he came ON you, then no. You can't get pregnant.

Do you know how pregnancy happens?
    Depends on where "ON" actual is. On her feet, no... on her coochie... possibly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 07:14 PM

First I will say I have to love the goggle ads for showers on the OP question,

Next I guess my concern is two "kids" since I can't believe they are adults, are taking a show together and they don't even know what can or can't cause pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a replacement for a Jacuzzi Wall Shower valve and Hand held Shower [ 4 Answers ]

I have a really bad hot water leak in my tub/shower. I'm guessing that the Jacuzzi shower tower/tub are about 15 years old. Model # JAC D952000. I'm hoping to just replace the hardware. I had someone look at it today and he puzzled. He also made the leak worse than it was. Does anyone know...

Do we tile all of the shower walls even around the shower pipes then shower handle on [ 4 Answers ]

We are tiling around the tub do we tile all 3 walls then put shower handle and tub spout on walls or do we put tub handle on wall then tile around it?

Proper shower pan install utilizing exsting basement shower drain [ 6 Answers ]

I am remodeling a basement bathroom. I demo'd the shower and its tile to reveal rotted framing. I believe this is due to an improper or (more likely) not existent shower pan -- there was no water proof membrane between the tile/thinset and the framing. Can I build a proper shower pan...

Build Shower Platform & Install Above Ground P-Trap in Basement Shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site. I tried to find the answer in previous posts and did find some great info, but I still have some questions :) This is what I want to do: Install a corner shower with dimensions 36" in x 36" in the basement, build a platform, & add an above ground p-trap. ...

My shower drain is raised above the shower pan by 3/16" causing standing water [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fiberglass shower stall where the bottom has either slumped or the stall was installed wrong to begin with (it has no support beneath the surface that I stand on). The drain sticks above the level line so I have about 3/16" of standing water. I cannot easily access the bottom from the...

View more questions Search