Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NC20006 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2006, 05:05 AM
    Active White L-glutathione Dosage
    As I have have a pale yellow skin, I was wondering if you could advise me of how much of the ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE pill I should take.
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2006, 08:10 PM
    2-3 times a day would be good :)
    With same to twice the dosage pf vitamin C
    NC20006 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2006, 02:17 AM
    Hi again, just wondering as a first time buyer what dosage volume should I take of the ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE pillls and Vit C as I have pale yellow skin.
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2006, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NC20006
    As i have have a pale yellow skin, i was wondering if you could advise me of how much of the ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE pill i should take.
    1 cap of active white, 1tab of 1000mg vit c, 1softgel of vit e 400iu. 1-3x a day =)
    skincurious Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2006, 09:54 PM
    Thought vitamic e with l glutathaoine can cause pimples as I have read, I am about to start the whitening pills and I am confused please help
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2006, 12:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skincurious
    thought vitamic e with l glutathaoine can cause pimples as i have read, I am about to start the whitening pills and i am confused please help

Who told you that?? Hahahahaha. That is definitely NOT true =)
    sahar_fiscus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NC20006
    As i have have a pale yellow skin, i was wondering if you could advise me of how much of the ACTIVE WHITE L-GLUTATHIONE pill i should take.
    Glutathaoine
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:39 PM
    At least 1000 mg glutathione should be taken for maximum lightening with 2000 mg vit. c. however, I only use 500 mg glutathione with 1000 mg vitamin c because I've been taking gluta for almost 2 years already and I've had injections too in the past. I only double the dosage for a short period when I feel I've been exposed to the sun for an extended period.
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Jacki have you tried dr james l glutathione pills? If so has it worked? How long did it take to see results? Do I hve to take vitimin c tablets to see results. Can I just drink orange jiuce instead
    sehseh23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 07:23 AM
    Comment on unis's post
    Hi I just want to ask what's the difference between active white made from usa the one that has a rectangular shape of box and the other one has a square box that can buy in south star drugstore or in watsons. How will I know if it is not fake? Which one is effective. Please answer to this matter thanks :)

Feb 26, 2011, 07:25 AM
    Comment on jacki1982's post
    Hi I just want to ask what's the difference between active white made from usa the one that has a rectangular shape of box and the other one has a square box that can buy in south star drugstore or in watsons. How will I know if it is not fake? Which one is effective. Please answer to this matter thanks :) where do you buy active white?

Feb 26, 2011, 07:29 AM
    Guys please help me I don't know what kind of whitening product to buy I'm having a hard time to know what's effectiv? Should I buy active white? Where can I buy? Please give me some tips what is really effective to buy.

Feb 26, 2011, 07:30 AM
    Comment on skingovernment's post
    Hi I just want to ask what's the difference between active white made from usa the one that has a rectangular shape of box and the other one has a square box that can buy in south star drugstore or in watsons. How will I know if it is not fake? Which one is effective. Please answer to this matter thanks :)

Feb 26, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Comment on elitistangpobre's post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Metathione dosage [ 38 Answers ]

Is anyone taking any metathione pills and if so, what is the right dosage? I would like to start taking metathione along with my glutathione pills for faster results with skin lightening

L-glutathione pill dosage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi just wondering how much dosage should I take of the glutathione pill & vit c, as I have yellow skin and I work out quite a lot?:)

Right dosage for MET tathione [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what's the right dosage (MET tathione) for me? I weigh around 120 pounds.. I have fair skin but I want fairer skin so I was thinking of taking 1000 mg/day for faster results. Would that be fine?

L-Glutathione [ 27 Answers ]

There Is So Much Confusion Surrounding The Effectiveness Of L-glutathione As A Skin Lightener And So Much Conlicting Information That I Think It Is About Time That Those Who Claim To Have Had Result Provide Us All With Photographic Evidence In The Form Of Before And After Photos. If They Are...

DK Active White? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I saw this DK Active White sold in many forums and in eBay Ph as well, they're all quite cheap so I'm not sure it's genuine ( but this eBay seller is consider quite reputableas he/she is a power seller... anyway... ) I saw it on Yumei Mise but they are entitled as Original Active White...

View more questions Search