Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zeshawn Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2011, 09:58 AM
    My girl friend really loves me or not?
    If a girl express her love... but she cannot do anything for his boyfriend. She make things which are hurtful. She cares in heart but do not express, if she do not think of what ll hurt me and what makes me happy. If even she afraid of being alone with me, if she express their emotions on mobile phone while can't do anything and real. If she afraid of that nobody should know about our love, If in real you don't feel like she loves you instead of the emotions shown by her on mobile phone. So 'll you trust that girl that she loves me or not?
    Its quite difficult to understand her, If she pray for me but do not care of me and real because she afraid of people around. If she makes things like which she can't do it for me but make it done for others. She loves me or love one for which she do things but do not express me that she is doing that for her but its natural. So I'm confused... please help me you all please *** plzzzzzzzzzz
    clearday1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Hi. I think you should show her your love for her and not push her into sex. Seduce her. Finally she will be the one who asks for it if she loves you. However, if you see she still doesn't show any sexual desires for you, you should talk to her. Tell her how you feel, that you are worried of why she doesn't feel sexual desire. The most important thing is talking and being sincere to each other. If you just let the relationship keep going with no magic and effort it is very easy for it to stop. You have to take care of it constantly. Best of luck, wish you both the best.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2011, 10:26 AM

Just because she is not ready, willing , or able to show the love your way doesn't mean she doesn't care.

If you loved her you would be understanding, and accept what she does, or can give. It works both ways you know.

What is it you expect?? Maybe she has a very good reason to what she does, and how she does it. Have you asked her, or have you simply demanded what you wanted?

Feb 22, 2011, 03:44 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Last night I just text her that my love 'll be just like as your's. No Demand, No Complaints...
    I shut down my mobile phone, and from two days I didn't yet contact her. She didn't ask for the reason too that why I did that. I may tell you one thing, One day I werer making excuse from her by joing my hands in front of her, she didn't just only notice me.I m the one who didn't say Sorry to some one in my whole life, and she knew that well... and that time she didn't just look at me what I'm saying. So I just take my hands on the heater, I burnt my hands... she didn't even look at me. Who cares... Me or she?
    I ask for reasons that why she is doing that to me, says nothing. She says that she is doing nothing to me, its something what she do to me is very small and her eyes. Plzz answer me what should I do?
    Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 04:31 AM

I don't understand why you would burn your hands, Maybe it's the cultural difference that confuses me. I don't know. I also don't understand why you shut your phone down for two days. I can see no point in that either. I am also not sure what you expect her to do, since she obviously doesn't just want sex, and is not prone to tell you what you want to hear.

Cultural, or traditional customs aside, my experience of females is they want to be courted and treated in certain ways, to feel safe and secure and know they are cared for. Maybe your way of showing this is lacking, or she maybe be the very quiet type that may be inexperienced in the way of men.

But that's what the courtship is about, know the female you are dealing with, and how to reach her. As I have said before, maybe you expect things from her that she is not ready for, or unable to give you, So to help better please explain this relationship, and help me understand your ages and how you came to be in a relationship, and how long have you known her.

Is this an arranged thing between your parents, or is she a friend whom you came to like? These are things I must know and understand, to try and help.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 06:02 AM

Plzz chat with me online on Yahoo. My Yahoo id is
    >email removed, for personal safety< plzz I think you can help me out plzz talk to me online on Yahoo.
    You can PM me personal info, but its much preferred that conversation be on the forum.

Feb 22, 2011, 06:37 AM
    Its better but, you cannot help me here. I know that. Just because I cannot talk to you here about all my personals.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2011, 08:10 AM

You can tell me your age, and religion, that would help, and how long you have been together, and what type of relationship this is. The site is anonymous, which is why your email was deleted, so as not to give your true identity to the whole world.

I suspect you are a young guy , with a very young, inexperienced female who is afraid, of you, and what you expect from her. If that's the case a slow patient approach is what you consider as you seem to think because she has not, or cannot open herself to you that she doesn't care, and you may be right. I don't know because you have only provided a few things by which to judge.

Just knowing if this is an arrangement by your family would help. Yes I so suspect you to be either Hindi, or Muslim, probably Muslim would be my guess, and that's all it is is a guess, and that's from the way you write.

Feb 24, 2011, 04:43 AM
    I'm Muslim, 21 years old boy... what information should I give u more that u may then help me in a better way.
    Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 08:28 AM

How long you have been together, and what type of relationship this is.

Is this an arranged thing between your parents, or is she a friend whom you came to like?

What is it you expect for her to be doing for you, specifically??
    Soniya98 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Hmm.. according to me, make all things clear that what kind of relationship she wants from you. Don't bother to ask her about her feelings and tell him what you exaclty feel about her and want from her. Ask her if she wants to continue this relationship or not.

Maturity is also a strong a point in this case, I mean you are only 21 and at this stage all we want is everything should be in our favour, but in reality you can't not control other person's emotions and behaviour, just let her do what she wants and stop showing your emotions to her, if she really cares for you or loves you she will definitely come back to you and will tell you that she loves you, otherwise you should not continue this relation..

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend loves me, but has no sexual desire [ 5 Answers ]

Hi To start with, I have to be honest and say that I am young. I'm not quite and adult in terms of age, but I am decades beyond my age in maturity. I would appreciate adult consideration on this problem. My girlfriend is the same age as I am and we have been together for over two years. She...

How can you tell if your friend loves you? [ 4 Answers ]

How can you tell if your friend loves you?

My Best friend says she loves me. [ 10 Answers ]

One of my best friends just told me she loves me. I guess to some point I led her to that but my feelings for her changed. I had tried for about two years and she knew that I really loved her. I finally gave up after realizing I was wasting my time. She says she sorry it took her too long to...

My Best Friend Loves My Brother [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend, Mo, is practically in love with my brother... she likes him a lot anyway! She is in my grade, going into 8th grade, and he is only going into 6th. Jesse, my bro, considers her a friend but sends her REALLY messed up signals. She told him to stop, but he doesn't know what is wrong...

She say she loves me but only as a best friend [ 6 Answers ]

I have been going out with a girl called Sammie she is 17 I am 18 for 15 months the other night she told me she need to talk to me so I went down she said her feeling have changed she said she sees me more of a best friend rather then a boyfriend now but she still loves me I have asked to give it...

View more questions Search